How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

Discus and support How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farkas David01, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up so I can access the last few via the Xbox App on my phone,
    but I was wondering if there was a way to somehow see them all and have the option to download them. I have a Microsoft OneDrive subscription and I am wording if I could link the two and have all my captures back up there. That would be awesome. I tried to
    see all my option on my console at the captures part of the menu, but I could not find anything there. I hope there is a way to do this. Thank you all for your help in advance!

:)

Farkas David01, Jul 11, 2019
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

3. denis97g Win User

4. Farkas David01 Win User

Thank you! I will check out these options when I get home.
  5. mocoworm Win User

I believe you can also use 3rd party sites like:

https://gamerdvr.com/

Which also give you added functionality, like creating GIFs.
  6. TaoDavis Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

I have a simular issue. I accidentally deleted my "Captures" folder. And now all my captures are being saved to '\AppData\Local\Temp'

I want I created a new Captures folder in my videos, however all my screenshots and video captures are still being saved in 'Temp'
Thema:

1. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos. - Similar Threads - access download captures

2. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  3. Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...: It's sorta a weird dilemma... I downloaded a game using a 14 day trial from a product I have purchased. It's expired recently, so I know I can't access it. But the weird thing is once another...
  4. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...
  5. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  6. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  7. ea access madden 20 trial not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access madden 20 trial not downloading: tryed to download madden 20 trial with ea access and it keeps coming up error retry 93cac712-99bb-4d4a-84fa-e7f26e52a9a5
  8. couldn't start try downloading ks2 all access pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    couldn't start try downloading ks2 all access pass: Dears KS2 was purchased at the time of download Up to 99% and when you start playing a message appears error Please download again I would like to download it with xbox 360 This add-on The cache...
  9. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...: Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon, Treasures From The Past, but, if I turn on my...
  10. EA Access Hub Can't Be Downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access Hub Can't Be Downloaded: Hello, I was attempting to download Anthem this afternoon through the EA Access Hub app. Whenever I tried to open the app it would stall for a while, before reporting an error message to me. When...