How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

Discus and support How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farkas David01, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up so I can access the last few via the Xbox App on my phone,
    but I was wondering if there was a way to somehow see them all and have the option to download them. I have a Microsoft OneDrive subscription and I am wording if I could link the two and have all my captures back up there. That would be awesome. I tried to
    see all my option on my console at the captures part of the menu, but I could not find anything there. I hope there is a way to do this. Thank you all for your help in advance!

:)

Farkas David01, Jul 11, 2019
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

3. denis97g Win User

4. Farkas David01 Win User

Thank you! I will check out these options when I get home.
  5. mocoworm Win User

I believe you can also use 3rd party sites like:

https://gamerdvr.com/

Which also give you added functionality, like creating GIFs.
  6. Shadow50087 Win User

Screenshot disabling video.

I'm not sure exactly how I'll capture black screen but sure I'll submit it.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos. - Similar Threads - access download captures

2. couldn't start try downloading ks2 all access pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    couldn't start try downloading ks2 all access pass: Dears KS2 was purchased at the time of download Up to 99% and when you start playing a message appears error Please download again I would like to download it with xbox 360 This add-on The cache...
  3. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...: Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon, Treasures From The Past, but, if I turn on my...
  4. EA Access Hub Can't Be Downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access Hub Can't Be Downloaded: Hello, I was attempting to download Anthem this afternoon through the EA Access Hub app. Whenever I tried to open the app it would stall for a while, before reporting an error message to me. When...
  5. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  6. Reset Xbox and now cannot access paid for downloads

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset Xbox and now cannot access paid for downloads: I had to reset my XBox One since there was a problem. Unfortunately, this deleted my accounts and passwords. The paid for games are still on the XBox but I cannot find any way of accessing them. I...
  7. Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my downloaded games after factory reset: Hi all. Had a fun packed afternoon yesterday where initially I tried unsuccessfully to get my Thrustmaster steering wheel to work on my xbox one s. It would fire up the box but no buttons would...
  8. Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems: Just got Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download. When I'm logged into an Xbox that's not my home Xbox, I don't see my digital deluxe content (Black Hand jet and wing suit). According to the Xbox...
  9. Accès pages téléchargement jeux [Access pages Download games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accès pages téléchargement jeux [Access pages Download games]: Bonjour, Depuis une semaine, je ne peux plus accéder aucune "fiche jeu" sur le store. Je sais me connecter au store normalement, je sais jouer en live mais lorsque je sélectionne un jeu sur le...
  10. Want to access my download history ( NOT purchase history ) in a browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to access my download history ( NOT purchase history ) in a browser: Want to access my download history ( NOT purchase history ) in a browser So,mamy times i search for this but end up biewing my ourchase history.....they get muddled up, much to my annoyance...