how to access captures on website

Discus and support how to access captures on website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't find anyway to access captures or screen shots in the microsoft/xbox account website I can see a few that are posted in my activitie feed but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HyperViper 1st, Apr 2, 2019.

1. how to access captures on website

I can't find anyway to access captures or screen shots in the microsoft/xbox account website I can see a few that are posted in my activitie feed but thats it. if anyone knows where I can find the captures on the website that would be great.

:)

HyperViper 1st, Apr 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

You can access them from Xbox.com on your
    profile page
    . There's a tab for captures.

[​IMG]
  3. juan van Win User

cant post video's

You have to 'Capture' The game play while playing it to post to an external website like youtube.

If you post videos in some games, like Halo: Reach, they are only accessible on the console or on Bungie.net if you have a Premium account with them.
  4. FireWheels58 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

But why don't they appear under the captures tab on the Xbox website?
  5. LGN Mike Win User

Game Capture's that work on mac's

6. Waykam Win User

Is Vietnam and Onslaught still worth it?

Onslaught is good if you want to learn how to fly a helicopter, one of the levels gives you access to one and as long as you don't capture the flag the level won't advance.
Thema:

1. how to access captures on website - Similar Threads - access captures website

2. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  3. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  4. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  5. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  6. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  7. EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Access: Can EA Access be shared between 2 consoles ,like Gold share ? 235d75fa-8f13-408b-9fe9-ae312086117e
  8. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  9. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  10. I can not access my captures in my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my captures in my xbox live: greetings I report that on this last Sunday it was practically impossible to access my video and image captures in my xbox account. This problem is recurrent, I had to delete almost all my...