how to access captures on website

Discus and support how to access captures on website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't find anyway to access captures or screen shots in the microsoft/xbox account website I can see a few that are posted in my activitie feed but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HyperViper 1st, Apr 2, 2019.

1. how to access captures on website

I can't find anyway to access captures or screen shots in the microsoft/xbox account website I can see a few that are posted in my activitie feed but thats it. if anyone knows where I can find the captures on the website that would be great.

:)

HyperViper 1st, Apr 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

You can access them from Xbox.com on your
    profile page
    . There's a tab for captures.

[​IMG]
  3. juan van Win User

cant post video's

You have to 'Capture' The game play while playing it to post to an external website like youtube.

If you post videos in some games, like Halo: Reach, they are only accessible on the console or on Bungie.net if you have a Premium account with them.
  4. Badasi12b Win User

Clearing cache

Only problem with that is that the only way you can access your captures is to be online. I have a lot of captures, but they're only accessible while connected online.
  5. FireWheels58 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

But why don't they appear under the captures tab on the Xbox website?
  6. LGN Mike Win User

Game Capture's that work on mac's

Thema:

1. how to access captures on website - Similar Threads - access captures website

2. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  3. Forza Horizon does not access online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not access online session: Good morning friends! I'm not able to connect the online sessions in Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One S console. All the settings within my reach have already been made both on the network and on...
  4. Destiny 2: Forsaken access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Forsaken access: Can't access order content: Destiny 2 Forsaken, Complete Collection. The content shows as successfully downloaded to the Destiny 2 game files on the disk but is not recognised by the game, and...
  5. The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21 accessibility for blind players on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21 accessibility for blind players on Xbox One S: Hi, I was wondering if this game (The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21) can be played by a totally Blind person. I understand that the 2019 game was somewhat accessible. I have the Xbox One S and I play...
  6. Cannot access store. Get error 0x00000193 on xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access store. Get error 0x00000193 on xbox.: Cannot buy anything from store as just says try that again. Page could not be loaded refresh page. I cannot update call of duty due to you need access to store to get multiplayer packs now. This...
  7. How to access the Grounded beta?

in XboX Insiders
    How to access the Grounded beta?: I was wondering if there is a certain level you have to be to access the beta? I’m level three but I still don’t see it on insider content. If someone could help that would be appreciated!...
  8. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  9. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  10. I can not access my captures in my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my captures in my xbox live: greetings I report that on this last Sunday it was practically impossible to access my video and image captures in my xbox account. This problem is recurrent, I had to delete almost all my...