How to access the Grounded beta?

Discus and support How to access the Grounded beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is a certain level you have to be to access the beta? I’m level three but I still don’t see it on insider content. If someone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cheek_B_Clapped, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How to access the Grounded beta?

I was wondering if there is a certain level you have to be to access the beta? I’m level three but I still don’t see it on insider content. If someone could help that would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Cheek_B_Clapped
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cheek_B_Clapped, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Grounded Beta

Hi,

The Grounded Beta was running June 16th through June 22nd, so has now ended.

On July 28th Grounded will be available through Xbox Game Preview with Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Microsoft Store, and Steam Early Access.

Hope that helps!

Source:
    Obsidian Entertainment
  3. Zehq Win User

Did anyone else start off as bad with the vehicles ?

^ Your kidding right? But here's how it goes:

Chopper noob < Ground noob

Chopper competent </ Ground competent

Chopper experienced /> Ground experienced

Best Chopper > Best Ground

On the lower scale the ground vehicles have the advantage, because they are easier to master, but the choppers and jets are extremely powerful if you use them right, so the better you are, the harder time the ground guys get.
  4. hightolow78 Win User

xbox shocks me

From the side chrome piece was where it was tested from to the ground of the plug. The TV has no inputs on front all are at back and I have no access to the back
  5. GreasyTurd20 Win User

WTF is Aground supposed to be?

and then the rocks grew around it? look at the ground and how the ship comes out of it
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

Season Pass...

Just another example of how Turn 10 fails... How I wish their building would burn to the ground...
Thema:

How to access the Grounded beta?

1. How to access the Grounded beta? - Similar Threads - access Grounded beta

2. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  3. cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help

in XboX Insiders
    cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help: Cant open xbox insiders. it just says access denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700005) im on pc, using the latest windows submitted by /u/-SammyP6- [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  5. “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: Please help i have deleted every screenshot and most of my messages to clear up storage i even tried to delete minecraft again but it wont work any tips? 09e15609-5b24-4d51-b326-5d8d5ef451fd
  6. Lost Main Account Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Main Account Access: Hello due to some personal issues I havent logged into my account for over 2 years. I no longer have access to my email or phone associated with it and i have the 2 step authentication in place. I...
  7. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...
  8. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  9. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  10. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...