How to activate Discord on Xbox,

Discus and support How to activate Discord on Xbox, in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have linked all accounts and when it says to get voice in Xbox started through discord it just leaves me, there is no option on my party hub even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JLT-24, Aug 15, 2022.

1. /u/JLT-24
    /u/JLT-24 Guest

I have linked all accounts and when it says to get voice in Xbox started through discord it just leaves me, there is no option on my party hub even though I am an Xbox insider ?

submitted by /u/JLT-24
    [link] [comments]

/u/JLT-24, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  3. Hisket Win User

Spreading happiness

Just being an active member in the clubs on xbox and sharing the positivity. Discord is great too.
  4. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

The issue could have something to do with being in the insider program (having an active pre-release build on your device either Xbox or PC).

The reason I mention using discord or some other voice chat is to avoid this issue, I realize that discord isn't on Xbox.
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Hellow, you have your Discord Account Linked with your Xbox Live Account? if you don't have, Try Open your Discord, so then you go in configuration and Account, so then, you link your Xbox Profile and next go in Activity.

Try follow this steep
Thema:

1. How to activate Discord on Xbox, - Similar Threads - activate Discord

2. Can't play Halo Infinite on PC even though I have active Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo Infinite on PC even though I have active Game Pass: For the past couple of weeks, I've been playing Halo Infinite campaign on PC without a problem. Then, yesterday, all of a sudden, it stopped allowing me access to the game and instead directed me...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Asking To Activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Asking To Activate: Hi there. I want to know why everytime that I use Microsoft Flight Simulator X it is asking me to activate it over and over again saying that my trial period has expired. I have to point out that...
  4. Does black ops 3 multiplayer still have active players on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does black ops 3 multiplayer still have active players on xbox?: I wanna play multiplayer!! 835a5271-aaae-4b9b-9a0c-ae9aa741badb
  5. xbox profile activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox profile activity feed: Is there a faster way than deleting the posts in the activity feed of my xbox profile one by one? b39c1f71-0e66-427b-8bcb-08102f2ee125
  6. Xbox One controllers with PC - disconnecting when multiple active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers with PC - disconnecting when multiple active: I have two Xbox One controllers that I connect to my PC through an Xbox Wireless Adapter. I have no problems when using one controller alone, but when I try to use both at the same time they will...
  7. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  8. Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?: Help? I have a keycode and I go to redeem.microsoft.com Yet it still won't work, just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...
  9. Ativação do Discord Nitro[Translation-Activating Discord Nitro]

in XBoX on Windows
    Ativação do Discord Nitro[Translation-Activating Discord Nitro]: Eu já comprei Game pass a umas 2 horas atras, mas na aba de vantagens tanto do pc quanto do celular não aparecem a vantagem do discord nitro,só aparece um só jogo la chamado: Overcooked, eu já...
  10. Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile: Most Xbox Live game activities on Windows doesn't show on Discord. I suggest making something similar to the Xbox One. Xbox PC gamers should be able to share their game activity to discord....