How to activate my Xbox in dev mode?

Discus and support How to activate my Xbox in dev mode? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to activate my Xbox for days now, I've registered on the Partner Center and have registered as a Microsoft developer, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmithSoft, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SmithSoft
    SmithSoft Guest

Hi, I've been trying to activate my Xbox for days now, I've registered on the Partner Center and have registered as a Microsoft developer, but when I try and agree to the developer agreement here: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/registration/Agreement -
    it takes me to a error page, saying something has gone wrong, in actual fact it is a code 500 server error, I've tried to get this resolved, but no one seems to know how? I've tried from a diffrent PC, diffrent browsers etc.

Any help would be great thanks..

:)

SmithSoft, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  3. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You'll want to keep any information in your

original thread.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox activate dev mode

Hi SmithSoft,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with activating the developer mode on your console. I recommend trying the following support articles for further information to see if they'll help:

Developer Mode Activation App FAQ

Welcome to ID@Xbox

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. NicholasNunes Win User

No dev mode activation app in store?

Still nothing. I tried searching for every keyword you mentioned but still can't find it.

The most annoying thing is that when I start typing dev it suggestes dev mode activation, and when I press it. It takes me to a page that it couldn't find it.

Setting my xbox to home xbox didn't do anything for me.
Thema:

1. How to activate my Xbox in dev mode? - Similar Threads - activate dev mode

2. Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived: Hi Guys, The Situation is that: When I had the Xbox One S I make Purshe of Resident Evil 6 and played the Resident Evil 5 in Online mode very well, but when I take my Xbox One X, the same games...
  3. Xbox activate dev mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activate dev mode: Hi, I've been trying to activate my xbox in dev mode for days now, I have registered as app developer with microsoft, and when I go to the URL to accept the developer agreement, it takes me to...
  4. Dev Mode Activation App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev Mode Activation App: So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a game with the Dev Mode App or can I do it all...
  5. Dev Mode Activation app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation app: I am trying to activate my console through the provided link on the third step on the app but the link keeps on sending me to the Partner Center and I don't know where to put the activation code...
  6. xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate: Hello there. I'm xbox one I've registered the developer but I made a mistake when I canceled the console How can I reactivate ef82a433-885f-44a6-b7fd-90ce47f4a274
  7. Problem in app "Dev mod activation"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in app "Dev mod activation": Hi, I'm using XDK, but im can't use app "Dev Mod activation". This App crash on step 2. No error, no message, just close application. How can I be? P.S. Sorry for my bad English....
  8. Can't enter the activation code for Retail to Dev XB1 conversion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't enter the activation code for Retail to Dev XB1 conversion: Hello, I have a Microsoft developer account and I'm following the guide to convert a retail Xbox one to a dev kit: Xbox One Developer Mode activation - UWP app developer However, set 8. doesn't...
  9. No dev mode activation app in store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No dev mode activation app in store?: Hi! So the problem I'm facing atm is that I can't find the Dev Mode Activation app in the xbox one store. I have checked both the game version and the app version. I have created a dev account...
  10. Dev Mode Activation ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation ERROR: I checked the store to download Netflix. In the top left corner there was an app called "Dev Mode Activation". I installed it and tried to run it. I went through the steps. When I completed the...