how to add a player with the same Microsoft account

Discus and support how to add a player with the same Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We would like to know how we can add another player that is not a guest player since we have two kids at home that would like to play together on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YotamHmelech, Jan 21, 2018.

1. YotamHmelech
    YotamHmelech Guest

Hi,

We would like to know how we can add another player that is not a guest player since we have two kids at home that would like to play together on the xBox one we have. if they use a guest player as the second player, whenever the close the console, the guest
    player is deleted and has to start all over next time.

thanks for the advice.

:)

YotamHmelech, Jan 21, 2018
  2. osincy
    osincy Guest
    How do I rent a movie on Xbox 360

I want to watch a movie but I only have 6p in my Microsoft account.

I have a valid PayPal account connected to my account.

When I click on Add Payment Option... then...Manage Payment Options the only option available is Add Credit Card, which I do not want to do.

How do I pay for renting the movie with PayPal or how do I add money so I can pay with my Microsoft account.

The last time I needed to add funds Microsoft was still using points.

Thanks

osincy, Jan 21, 2018
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    a second fortnite user?

Hi SW2088,

Thanks for your post! To play with a personal identity online, you must create and sign into another GamerTag. This will allow you to have your own profile to play online with. For more information on creating and using different GamerTags check out:

How to add or remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Jan 21, 2018
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC account to my X-Box console account?

Hello Mi9uel!

Well if they are indeed the same account, I would check if maybe removing the account from the Xbox and then redownloading the account using the steps here on

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One .

Give that a shot and let us know how that helps

Thanks!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi there Corentin,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand there is a question in reference to a Microsoft Account. To help clarify, what are you trying to change on the second account?

If you want to change how you sign-in or how your name appears to people, you can add an alias to your existing Microsoft account. This alias acts as a nickname for your account and uses the same inbox, contact list, and account settings.
    For more detailed information about how to add an alias, including why and how to set your primary alias, see the
    Manage aliases on your
    Microsoft account
    article.

Hope this helps.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

How to add second player to same console to play together.

Hi there,

The second player needs to sign in as a "guest" by pressing the Xbox button on the controller, navigating to "sign in" and selecting "guest player".

I hope this helps

-
  7. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How to add second player to same console to play together.

if you want that the second player has a progress in the game, achievements, and its own character, skins, etc you would need create a new account for it
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

microsoft account/ xbox live gamer tag

Your xbox live account is the same as your Microsoft account. If you want to know how to add your existing gamertag/profile to your Xbox One, there should be an icon in the top left of the screen that says "add new". This will walk you through the process
    of downloading your profile to your console.
Thema:

1. how to add a player with the same Microsoft account - Similar Threads - add player same

2. How to add second player to same console to play together.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add second player to same console to play together.: Hi I am new to gaming and set up a new xbox one s console with one user from one microsoft account. I thought a second player could play on the same console with a different controller, which I...
  3. add player

in XBoX Accessibility
    add player: How can I restart game and how do I add other player c7c23c13-0d1a-4834-9071-e50fbfb2269a
  4. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  5. won,t let me add other players to my friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    won,t let me add other players to my friends list: add a friend is not working 4c44e1f0-252e-4e62-b477-143206171e53
  6. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...: how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line ea4ea5e8-27fb-44cf-8b76-98ff30973422
  7. add players to "Steep"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add players to "Steep": Hi, I'm new to X box1 and need some help please. How do I add players on my console to my "steep" game ( split screen not online) ?? f2c3f2b6-4066-4c3a-8068-08dc7fe3e270
  8. Like other players jigsaw jamer wont work because the adds does not work for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like other players jigsaw jamer wont work because the adds does not work for some reason: I have been having trouble with the daily Jigsaw jammer since mid of dec 16 and from 1/1 17 its impossible to get the program to work it looks ok in the beginning, and you are waiting for the adds...
  9. How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.: I have been trying to play local multiplayer but I am not able to get the game to recognize my two additional controllers even though I have added them as guests on my home screen. Can anyone...
  10. add another xbox live player in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    add another xbox live player in same house: we have 2 xbox one machines and one is set up fine for xbox live and we can't set up the other machine for xbox live, please help... it you can't help please give me a phone number for microsoft...