How to add another Xbox to my account ?

Discus and support How to add another Xbox to my account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to add my girlfriends sons xbox to my account, 48264a34-33ab-4091-8c09-13fc186ed768 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FastFellow23, Apr 8, 2021.

1. FastFellow23
    FastFellow23 Guest

I want to add my girlfriends sons xbox to my account,

:)

FastFellow23, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hey there @FastFellow23! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Add an account to my xbox one s

4. EdnaJael Win User

xbox 360 error 8C150009

Not sure if this is related but I've tried to reset my xbox and as I add my account details it says that my microsoft account is associated to another profile of the xbox live, to try another account.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

http://support.my.com/games/ticket/3400249/ my friend bought the Chieftain mark 6 bundle and since w

6. Smwutches Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

You can find how to add a profile to a 360 here

You may want to check where it says "Profiles" in your 360 storage to see if it shows another account
Thema:

1. How to add another Xbox to my account ? - Similar Threads - add another account

2. Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account: Buying an add-on for xbox on account A, and than logging into account B on the same xbox, do you have the same add-on as account A? If yes, how can you turn that off....
  3. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  4. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  5. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  6. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  7. Add family member without another Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add family member without another Microsoft account: OK so here's something I still can't figure out on Xbox One. Current I have one Microsoft account and I use it to sign in to Xbox One. When my kids play a game that is side-by-side multiplayer...
  8. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart...
  9. Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.: All users have been removed and there are none to choose from, but it says that the Microsoft account is already in use on this device. efbb44c8-d573-4cb2-9a9e-2c97e5e79199
  10. Getting Give it another try , something went wrong 0x8007005 even after re-add the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Give it another try , something went wrong 0x8007005 even after re-add the account: Getting Give it another try , something went wrong 0x8007005 even after re-add the account As per the support page removed the account and added it and still getting 0x8007005 error...