How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?

Discus and support How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? �� 16d99a46-fc7c-4c9b-a667-c8483fcd08cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Oct 19, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? ��

:)

xArkSlade08x, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails? - Similar Threads - add family members

2. Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?: Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out? I want to send that money. You can only add money via PayPal and VISA Credit card. Looks like a bit of a swindle to me grrrr...
  3. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  4. Add family member without another Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add family member without another Microsoft account: OK so here's something I still can't figure out on Xbox One. Current I have one Microsoft account and I use it to sign in to Xbox One. When my kids play a game that is side-by-side multiplayer...
  5. I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use: Hi, My son's initial xbox live identity is attached to an old school email address that is no longer in use as his old school closed down in 2016. I need to place parental controls on this...
  6. Not Letting Me Add on Xbox One for Family Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Letting Me Add on Xbox One for Family Member: This is VERY frustrating. My grandfather wants to create an account on my Xbox One, which is cool. I create a Hotmail Account for him, find a gamertag for him, and try to add the account to my...
  7. How Can I Add A New Family Member To My XBOX Family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Add A New Family Member To My XBOX Family?: Alright So I'm Trying To Follow The Instructions Here, Yet When I Execute Them, All I See Is The Parent, Not The Child, So, How Can I Add The Child On xbox.com OR On The Xbox For Windows 10 App?...
  8. Add member to Xbox-Family without xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add member to Xbox-Family without xbox: Hi, I don't have an Xbox. But I need to add my son - who is a member of my Microsoft family - to my Xbox family to be able to change his privacy settings. (He wants to share his minecraft PE...
  9. Unable to add Family Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add Family Members: Hi all, when trying to add an account to my family on my Xbox One, I go to Family and press the button that allows you to add a new family member. When I press that, none of my 4 accounts come...
  10. Cant't add a family member to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant't add a family member to xbox one: Hi. Problem is that my child allready has an outlook account and is showing me as a family member in her settings. When i try to add her to the console it asks me to verify it and when i do it...