How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?

Discus and support How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? �� 16d99a46-fc7c-4c9b-a667-c8483fcd08cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Oct 19, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? ��

:)

xArkSlade08x, Oct 19, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

they don't have to use the email account to send emails but emails will be used to send receipts for any purchases made on the account.

if they don't want their own accounts then the only option is to sign them in as guests but any progress they make in games wont carry over if they make an account later on.

but honestly, it would be better to just create email accounts for them and set up child Xbox accounts for them so you can use the parental controls to help keep them safe when playing online.

if they end up getting their own Xboxes they will need to have their own accounts anyway and they will also want to keep their game progress and achievements.

if you set your Xbox as your Home Xbox then you would only have to buy games or subscribe to Live Gold/Game Pass/Ultimate Game Pass on your account and they would have access to those games and services (if the parental control restrictions allow them to)
  3. xArkSlade08x Win User

My nephews and nieces they don't use emails. I wish xbox one was like xbox 360 used to be create profiles without emails.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ArkSlade

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to add members to your Family group on Xbox One.

There is no way to have a Microsoft account without having an email that is associated with it. Emails on the accounts don't just serve for electronic mail, but as a username so that you may access your account.

More importantly, if you can share with us why you are attempting to add additional members to your family group, we should be able to assist you with finding a favorable resolution to your question.
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. RedCarGamer Win User

You can't. You always need to create an email account. Now is about your choice, create only 1 account (like just for other people to play in your console) or create several emails for all. You can have several accounts added in only 1 console.
Thema:

1. How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails? - Similar Threads - add family members

2. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  3. Cant add family member to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add family member to: Ok. So I made a account and when I try to add it as a family member will not allow me. I have only 1 other account as a family member. I even took the previous member off and put it back on with...
  4. How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add new family member to XBOX LIVE GOLD: I created a new user so my children can do split screen on fornite. But the new user needs to have online play access. I have XBOX LIVE GOLD already for the other user. How do i add the new user...
  5. add family member child as a friend?

in XBoX Accessibility
    add family member child as a friend?: how can I add a family member, child as a friend? 1b8eceac-e9f4-473c-9748-4d64ba610ab3
  6. Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?: Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out? I want to send that money. You can only add money via PayPal and VISA Credit card. Looks like a bit of a swindle to me grrrr...
  7. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  8. Add family member without another Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add family member without another Microsoft account: OK so here's something I still can't figure out on Xbox One. Current I have one Microsoft account and I use it to sign in to Xbox One. When my kids play a game that is side-by-side multiplayer...
  9. I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use: Hi, My son's initial xbox live identity is attached to an old school email address that is no longer in use as his old school closed down in 2016. I need to place parental controls on this...
  10. Not Letting Me Add on Xbox One for Family Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Letting Me Add on Xbox One for Family Member: This is VERY frustrating. My grandfather wants to create an account on my Xbox One, which is cool. I create a Hotmail Account for him, find a gamertag for him, and try to add the account to my...