How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

Discus and support How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jimmy RuckitzZ, Jan 23, 2022.

1. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website seems to be broken as it’s only showing me past enforcement actions and not the one my account currently has placed upon it, a 7 day ban is a little excessive considering I’ve only been banned twice now in about 5 years (including this wrongful enforcement) so is there any other way to appeal a ban as waiting for another 4 days just seems unfair? Thank you

:)

Jimmy RuckitzZ, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Unfortunately there's no other way. I'm sorry about this
  4. Jimmy RuckitzZ Win User

Thank you for the reply. So there isn’t an email or any other process to appeal? Crazy what a friend reporting you as a joke can do I’m more curious as to why this ban is for 7 days I have only been banned once before this in the last 5-6 years and it was for one day my reputation bar is practically full. Guess this time off work will be spent elsewhere as it’s already been a few days and I’ve heard the website has been down for weeks so my ban will be lifted by Thursday night anyway I guess just couldn’t have happened at a worse time (I play a lot of fifa)
  5. Nursemorph Win User

please end of my party ban

The only place to appeal a ban is through the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

Find the suspension then click on the skhaking hands icon to appeal it. If the ban is not showing up, then you'll need to wait till it appears
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

Unfortunately, the only way to appeal against any ban is via the Enforcement website as Enforcement are the only team able to do so:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

That should list your ban and, if appealable, then there will be an appeal button with the Enforcement notice

Have you used Xbox Live before? Bans and suspensions aren't always from action on the date the Enforcement starts...sometimes the alleged offense could have taken place days, weeks or even months before depending on how long it took to investigate
Thema:

1. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website - Similar Threads - appeal enforcement ban

2. Wondering why I cannot appeal my 7 day suspension on the enforcement site.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wondering why I cannot appeal my 7 day suspension on the enforcement site.: An old friend logged on to my account and called someone a vulgar slur through xbox messages. I instantly got a communications suspension. I am trying to appeal my suspension, but the appeal...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Appeal Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal Process: Hello Xbox team, I am trying to find REAL information towards Xbox enforcement. Please do not send me the link to their site because my question is not there. I was communication banned...
  4. Appealing an enforcement action?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appealing an enforcement action?: Someone messaged me [mod removed], and I replied "I don't know what [mod removed] means" and I ate a ban for it. Can this be appealed? I wanted to join the ambassador program and I can't with this...
  5. No Appeal Info Under Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Appeal Info Under Enforcement History: I have called every year in regards to this issue and no one can give me a straight answer. Hopefully someone from microsoft can shed some light on this. I had this account when i was younger and...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down: Hello, my account has recently had a communications ban for a day. The person who reported me threatened me, my friends, and insulted me vigorously. I had called him out on how much of a...
  7. Enforcement appeal questionnaire

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement appeal questionnaire: Recently received a ban from xbox live and was planning on sitting out the 2 weeks until I found out you can appeal. So I read through the Code of Conduct again and went through with the...
  8. Xbox Enforcement appeal ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement appeal ban: Sorry if already been asked before but I was wondering if you have been banned and have appealed the case the they have upheld the decision are you about to appeal again. info: the account is a...
  9. How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?: The title says it all! Please help. Microsoft is abusing their methods, and I need to speak to someone directly or make a formal complaint. ac886509-05d6-46f3-bc59-7f11860b2fd7
  10. To the Enforcement Department (Console Ban Appeal)

in XBoX on Consoles
    To the Enforcement Department (Console Ban Appeal): My console has been banned . I don't think I deserve this ban , if I could have some help or some more information on the matter that would be much appreciated 08b0eb5f-1cb7-4b1b-86be-eb213ed23e7b