How to appeal for a false enforcement action?

Discus and support How to appeal for a false enforcement action? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Couple months ago my account got hacked and he started to send some racial slurs to some people. (and they reported) I contacted support and i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twitch.swagedgar✅, Apr 30, 2020.

1. How to appeal for a false enforcement action?

Couple months ago my account got hacked and he started to send some racial slurs to some people. (and they reported) I contacted support and i

was able to change my password. But today I tried to sign up for xbox ambassadors but i had the enforcement action.

:)

Twitch.swagedgar✅, Apr 30, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

3. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned your only option is to wait a year until you're allowed to apply for the Ambassador program. Your time to dispute the Enforcement Action has passed and its unlikely it will be overturned at this stage. It's also hard to prove you were hacked
    unless you filled out the account recovery form. Support wouldn't give access back any other way due to privacy laws.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You would havr to wait a full year after the enforcement before you can apply

Fyi if you were hacked you have to contact support

And open an unauthorized access case and let support deal with it they will investigate and work with the PET

While.this occurs your account is locked
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

So unless you can get that enforcement action removed from your account (most likely you will need to contact customer support) or you can explain the situation to an Xbox Ambassador Community Manager ( I think that's what they're called these days) and
    they grant you an exception you won't be able to join
  6. KindGryphon Win User

So unless you can get that enforcement action removed from your account (most likely you will need to contact customer support) or you can explain the situation to an Xbox Ambassador Community Manager ( I think that's what they're called these days)
    and they grant you an exception you won't be able to join
    Customer support has nothing to do with enforcement and actually have 0 access to removing enforcement actions. They would just refer him to the enforcement team page.
Thema:

1. How to appeal for a false enforcement action? - Similar Threads - appeal false enforcement

2. Appealing a ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appealing a ban: Hi my freinds have got me banned lots of times as a joke so n ow i cant play any 360 games does anyone know what i can do? 98a90ab7-d43d-4a3d-a198-cddeedd07ddb
  3. Communications Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Appeal: Can i start off by saying the guy who reported me, reported me for no reason after he blew up my cargo stuff on gta 5, next how can i apply for a appeal on communications suspension...
  4. Unable to Appeal Unreasonable Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Appeal Unreasonable Ban: I recieved a communication ban on Xbox Live for a reason that I am unaware of. I would like to appeal the ban, but it does not give me an option to do so. I have appealed a similar ban in the...
  5. Appeal to join ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal to join ambassadors: Hey i was wondering if i can get an appeal on my last thing bc i want to be xbox ambassador and it wont let me pls if possible can i be an ambassador 3fb8cd75-2132-4333-9cf5-aa2480d7496a
  6. Appealing Bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appealing Bans: I got banned for 19 days for no reason and everytime I press the appeal button it nothing happens. 20ada4c1-65d3-4aea-a9a2-ba152f30ce73
  7. Appeal a ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal a ban: I was communication banned for telling a kid to quit scamming people but it apparently is against the guidelines to do so 2e0f9c3d-83b2-4891-8a05-377c57c13019
  8. Refund denied - who to contact to appeal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund denied - who to contact to appeal?: So, 1 day 2 purchases went through. The games were downloaded and opened for a fre minutes. I have requested a refund for both of them within a few hours from purchase. 1 was approved and the...
  9. Microsoft Store refund denial appeal escalation options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store refund denial appeal escalation options: I recently had a horrendous experience with Microsoft's refund department. Because the appeal options are not made very obvious, I wanted to lay them out here with the hope that this may help...
  10. Appeal of false suspension. ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal of false suspension. ASAP: I was looking for the details as to why i received a communications ban for the next 20 hours. I was looking for pictures of the "incident" and proof that i was indeed in the wrong. I have not...