How to ask for support?

Discus and support How to ask for support? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to ask for support? url please 2bbaa580-47a3-40c1-a382-e27e7d255cc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAN212, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DAN212
    DAN212 Guest

How to ask for support?

How to ask for support? url please

:)

DAN212, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

How to ask for support?

3. darkist1 Win User

How to ask for support?

Both Ambassadors above have the best possible answers for this question.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

How to ask for support?

The URL is already written in the previous comments. If you come from a country other than the USA or England, I remind you that you can change the language by going down to the bottom of the URL page, on the left you can click and change it.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

How to ask for support?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/?icid=furl_Home
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

How to ask for support?

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
Thema:

How to ask for support?

1. How to ask for support? - Similar Threads - ask support

2. I tried asking support but they didn’t know

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried asking support but they didn’t know: Ok this is going to sound weird but i texted about a 100 people in the twitch club and i asked them to check out my mixer account i didnt realize self sponsoring was bad and i got a 24 hour com...
  3. Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many Supporters of The Saboteur are asking for it to be made backwards compatible: Microsoft, I just have a question. First off, I just want to say that I am grateful (as well as many gamers like myself) for having the Backwards Compatible program so that gamers like us can...
  4. Asking for Human Support sends me into an endless loop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for Human Support sends me into an endless loop!: If I go to the Xbox support site ( https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us#0) to ask a question I Select XBox One and "Ask a Question" which takes me to the chat bot. > I'm Microsoft's Virtual...
  5. technical support asked me to communicate with you so you can make me a good promotion SR ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    technical support asked me to communicate with you so you can make me a good promotion SR ...: the situation is that I bought the bbatlefield 1 revolution for pc and I gave myself one of xbox one. As you can see, I never use the game that is in my account, it's the one from *** Die...
  6. technical support asked me to communicate with you so you can make me a buna prompcion devido ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    technical support asked me to communicate with you so you can make me a buna prompcion devido ...: technical support asked me to communicate with you so you can make me a buena promocion davido to a problem.: SR 1428991254 c95ad9ca-30fe-4ad5-b206-e0f7ee470849
  7. I was told my Microsoft support to come here and ask about my mixer pot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was told my Microsoft support to come here and ask about my mixer pot: they told me to come here and they would give the stuff I am missing 247a3a9a-50ab-4663-9339-6a2e759510b8
  8. Xbox support sent me to ask for a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support sent me to ask for a gift card: hi my gamertag has been reported for violations of terms and conduct. Ive had the gamertag for almost 2 years now and had no issues with it or anyone else. Im an upcoming streamer and the gamertag...
  9. speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item: i spent all yesterday speak to customer assistant try resolve issues on fault item turn around speak to me rude away and put the phone and my unsoft account as block now...
  10. Asked support for help 6 days ago still no reply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked support for help 6 days ago still no reply: I raised a discussion group asking for help regarding a early request to deposit 20,791 reward credits 6 days ago and heard nothing back, please explain? Thank you....