How to be Skip-Ahead?

Discus and support How to be Skip-Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to try the new dashboard, look at it, and maybe sersch for bugs or things like that. But I don know how to become a Skip Ahead.... Can someone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheStrykerBro, Jul 31, 2019.

1. How to be Skip-Ahead?

I want to try the new dashboard, look at it, and maybe sersch for bugs or things like that. But I don know how to become a Skip Ahead.... Can someone help me?

submitted by /u/TheStrykerBro
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheStrykerBro, Jul 31, 2019
  2. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

Well, I finally managed to skip the video. I just had to keep pushing the correct button until it skipped over all the frozen videos in that section. Good think I saw the videos on Youtube to see what I missed.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

How to Skip Videos

If it kept freezing on that particular spot then it could have been a dirty or bad disk...also, i'm confused what you mean by "pressing the correct button until..." when they only give you 1 button to press which is displayed in the lower left corner of
    the cut-scene if you want to skip it... And if your video is frozen then no button presses would work so i don't get the "....all the frozen videos in that section" part.
  4. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

To clarify ...

The one button you are referring to is the one I meant with I said "the correct button". When the video started that "skip" button would show up. But when I pressed it, the word "loading" came up, and stayed there while the video was frozen.

After managing to get the skip button to actually work, it took me to a different section or sequence of the video, which I referred to as "all the frozen videos". So, it would have been more accurate for me to say "all the frozen video sequences in for
    that particular part of the game".

In any case, I managed to get through it (finally), and things are back on track.
  5. Snackman-A2921A2C-1A Win User

343 Guilty Spark Co-op Freeze!?

Ok dumb question, how do,you skip the cut scene with out skipping the whole level?
  6. NeecHMonkeY Win User

Do people really skip the dialogue on replays?

I never skip story/sidequest/companion dialogue, no matter how many times I've played through each of the ME games... I sometimes skip some of the shopkeeper/trader dialogues though.
Thema:

How to be Skip-Ahead?

1. How to be Skip-Ahead? - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead

2. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  3. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  5. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  7. October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    October 11th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  9. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  10. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...