How to be Skip-Ahead?

Discus and support How to be Skip-Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to try the new dashboard, look at it, and maybe sersch for bugs or things like that. But I don know how to become a Skip Ahead.... Can someone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheStrykerBro, Jul 31, 2019.

1. How to be Skip-Ahead?

I want to try the new dashboard, look at it, and maybe sersch for bugs or things like that. But I don know how to become a Skip Ahead.... Can someone help me?

submitted by /u/TheStrykerBro
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheStrykerBro, Jul 31, 2019
  2. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

Well, I finally managed to skip the video. I just had to keep pushing the correct button until it skipped over all the frozen videos in that section. Good think I saw the videos on Youtube to see what I missed.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

How to Skip Videos

If it kept freezing on that particular spot then it could have been a dirty or bad disk...also, i'm confused what you mean by "pressing the correct button until..." when they only give you 1 button to press which is displayed in the lower left corner of
    the cut-scene if you want to skip it... And if your video is frozen then no button presses would work so i don't get the "....all the frozen videos in that section" part.
  4. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

To clarify ...

The one button you are referring to is the one I meant with I said "the correct button". When the video started that "skip" button would show up. But when I pressed it, the word "loading" came up, and stayed there while the video was frozen.

After managing to get the skip button to actually work, it took me to a different section or sequence of the video, which I referred to as "all the frozen videos". So, it would have been more accurate for me to say "all the frozen video sequences in for
    that particular part of the game".

In any case, I managed to get through it (finally), and things are back on track.
  5. Snackman-A2921A2C-1A Win User

343 Guilty Spark Co-op Freeze!?

Ok dumb question, how do,you skip the cut scene with out skipping the whole level?
  6. NeecHMonkeY Win User

Do people really skip the dialogue on replays?

I never skip story/sidequest/companion dialogue, no matter how many times I've played through each of the ME games... I sometimes skip some of the shopkeeper/trader dialogues though.
Thema:

How to be Skip-Ahead?

1. How to be Skip-Ahead? - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead

2. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  3. August 19th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 19th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. August 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190814-1910)

in XboX Insiders
    August 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190814-1910): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  6. August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924)

in XboX Insiders
    August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead): My One X is crashing in many games. Most noticablely the last 2 days in GTA 5 and Apex. It suddenly crashes to home screen. I am trying to switch now to beta rather than skip ahead as skip ahead...
  8. August 12th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190809-1940)

in XboX Insiders
    August 12th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190809-1940): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...

in XboX Insiders
    both xbox(one s and one x) are on the current skip ahead build, but only s showing new...: as title states... both are on the current build but only my S is showing new dashboard. i did hard reset on the X but still has the old one. OS version 10.0.18363.7082 any idea how to resolve so...
  10. Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard: Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard after at least 3 or 4 updates since supposed to receive.. Thought this was out now? No idea where to post this since there are no menu and/or option...