How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED)

Discus and support How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Edit: found out myself. Settings > preferences > xbox apps if anyone is interested. So you know how you can turn your xbox on and off via the mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mana Chicken 4G, Dec 21, 2018.

1. How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED)

Edit: found out myself. Settings > preferences > xbox apps if anyone is interested.

So you know how you can turn your xbox on and off via the mobile app if its connected to the same network? Well that's become an issue with a couple of my house mates.

2 of em aren't getting along and one of em keeps turning off the other guy's xbox in the middle of his games just to spite him.

Any way to block the app?

:)

Mana Chicken 4G, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Geth Win User

Congrats on figuring it out. Enjoy the gaming.
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Guys do not do the bad, I would throw the phone from the window Haahahah:D joke I would look bad
  4. HEADSHOT 40cal Win User

Blocked from marketplace?

I have tried both the power cycle and the profile removal, but unfortunately neither have solved my problem.
  5. ll Seann ll Win User

Xbox one home button not responsive

try moving anything blocking the controller from connecting such as mobile device, computer.. etc
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Myservice.xbox.com website down for at least 3 days now!

Heya Spontanekstase!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the Xbox Online Service Center. If you're accessing from a mobile device please try from a computer, as mobile phones can cause some trouble.

If you're still having trouble accessing with the website please create a new thread describing the issue,as this thread is quite old. Thank you!
Thema:

1. How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED) - Similar Threads - block access mobile

2. Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.: Whenever i try to play Fallout 4 a message pops up telling me to renew my Xbox Game Pass. The thing is, i own the game but the console system seems to prioritize the digital game pass version...
  3. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...
  4. Free trail for D2 is blocking access to full game I now have on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trail for D2 is blocking access to full game I now have on disc: Tried uninstalling but trail mode still blocking full game access. How can I fix this? Tx 86dd25ca-9ab5-4582-bba1-040b4dd54067
  5. Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access o Feature Blocked [XBOX iPad App]: Hi, For the last week through the Ipad XBOX app I cannot access my friends. I can see their status but when i select them I get an access to feature blocked message and advised to check my privacy...
  6. Blocked access for 5 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked access for 5 days: Blocked access for 5 days Server Connection Error There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  7. Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...: Hi, When my son logged in to his friend's xbox, my son's mail, calendar and contacts ended up working on his iphone connected to outlook.com. When he tries to connect, he gets this error...
  8. blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft: our sons outlook email address is on our IOS devices and checking the emails has never been a problem until the last few days. We are now being prompted by the iPhone/iPad to enter the password....
  9. How to block access of my account to an unwanted Xbox One ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block access of my account to an unwanted Xbox One ?: Hello, I think somebody hacked my account so I'd like to block access because I don't want him to steal my games. Thank you for your help a899063f-b0b0-433d-87a1-f6e1fb15aefd
  10. Cancel EA Access is being blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel EA Access is being blocked: Why can't I cancel EA Access? I NEVER asked them to auto renew it. I can't get any options to turn it off. I'm consistently rerouted to support that always fails to connect. They refuse to give me...