How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

Discus and support How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Johnenewt1
    Johnenewt1 Guest

How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to find it on this website. They can view the contents of your profile, but you just don't show up on their
    recent player's list. I checked the privacy section with no luck. Anyone know how to do this?

:)

Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014
  2. SirStephenH
    SirStephenH Guest
    moving to new country

@cfortson04 please start a new thread.

Hijacking other people's threads makes your question less visible, draws attention from the original poster's problem, and will make it more difficult to receive help. There are plenty of people out there willing and able to help but you have to make yourself
    more visible by creating your own thread.

SirStephenH, Apr 29, 2014
  3. darbella
    darbella Guest
    friend request

Do other people get requests from people that they don't know? The other night I got two, one was actually from a buddy that had to setup a new account since his last one was hacked. The other I have no idea who the person is and they wont reply to a message. Can you block yourself from a public list?

darbella, Apr 29, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

You will always appear in recentl players. All you can do is set the profile view settings to private so they can't view your bio and such.

Thema:

1. How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists. - Similar Threads - block yourself being

2. one drive is blocked, are three days that to continue to updating, and after i blocked ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    one drive is blocked, are three days that to continue to updating, and after i blocked ....: one drive is blocked, are three days that to continue to updating, and after i blocked . How can i resolve? 0c4d27f5-7ea6-4442-8a9e-db6557d7d394
  3. XBox 360 using win 7 64 windows media center blocked by Norton 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 using win 7 64 windows media center blocked by Norton 360: I hadn't used my XBox360 to PC (win 7 pro 64bit) windows media center on a private ethernet network for a while. I have Norton 360 installed and formerly everything was working just fine. I went...
  4. Dolby Vision being blocked Xbox One S with 4K discs

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision being blocked Xbox One S with 4K discs: So I'm trying to watch First Man in 4K, a movie mixed with ATMOS, and Dolby Vision for HDR. I have a Denon AVR-710W and an LG OLED 55 B8. When I open up Disney+ or Netflix, I see both or either...
  5. Communication bloqué sans raison[Communication blocked without reason]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication bloqué sans raison[Communication blocked without reason]: J'aimerais savoir comment débloqué mes communication je narrive pas a faire le test avec la balance et jai ete bloqué en envoyant un message sans discour haineux a mon ami et il ne ma pas signalé....
  6. Forza Horizon 4. Opportunity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4. Opportunity is blocked: About a week ago, when I went into forza, I could not go into Horizon Life. writes Opportunity is blocked. Error connecting to server. Try again later Help please...
  7. Xbox Content Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Content Blocks: Hey! I use my xbox offline 95% of the time due to being in a rural area, and i have noticed that when i go offline I lose my content blocks on the home screen. It says simply "sorry we can't get...
  8. backward compatibility Crimson Alliance, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Dead Block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward compatibility Crimson Alliance, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Dead Block: Hello! Tell me, can I ever wait for the opportunity to play these games on Xbox One? c0b8f5f0-942e-40b9-93c3-dd5738faaed8
  9. A Plague Tale download blocked at 0%

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale download blocked at 0%: Hello, My problem it is with the game Plague Tale Innocence the download remains blocked at 0% so the other games all download. Please help me. 57a74205-bbef-4970-be49-4d16e7fae3fa
  10. I want some ones account blocked or bannned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want some ones account blocked or bannned: I want to report a known peodofile as he should not be on any gaming sites 19786e7a-c8d5-4c5d-b493-7b871cce6e7c