How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

Discus and support How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Johnenewt1
    Johnenewt1 Guest

How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to find it on this website. They can view the contents of your profile, but you just don't show up on their
    recent player's list. I checked the privacy section with no luck. Anyone know how to do this?

:)

Johnenewt1, Apr 29, 2014
  2. SirStephenH
    SirStephenH Guest
    moving to new country

@cfortson04 please start a new thread.

Hijacking other people's threads makes your question less visible, draws attention from the original poster's problem, and will make it more difficult to receive help. There are plenty of people out there willing and able to help but you have to make yourself
    more visible by creating your own thread.

SirStephenH, Apr 29, 2014
  3. darbella
    darbella Guest
    friend request

Do other people get requests from people that they don't know? The other night I got two, one was actually from a buddy that had to setup a new account since his last one was hacked. The other I have no idea who the person is and they wont reply to a message. Can you block yourself from a public list?

darbella, Apr 29, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

You will always appear in recentl players. All you can do is set the profile view settings to private so they can't view your bio and such.

Thema:

1. How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists. - Similar Threads - block yourself being

2. blocked Forza success

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked Forza success: Forza 7's successes are blocked impossible to unlock I would like it to be unlocked I almost finished my career is nothing has moved how can I do I contacted Xbox and Forza and the two tell me to...
  3. Block in the game with parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Block in the game with parental control.: Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am...
  4. : External USB HD blocking wireless connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : External USB HD blocking wireless connection: : External USB HD blocking wireless connection Thats the weird part, the signal from wi-fi and connection to the router keeps the same, it justs lose the connection to the internet. In AUTO mode...
  5. I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block: I can't to my friend and a party it show im block 39c9a3d0-fdeb-4e7f-9259-19f2f714a8a7
  6. blocked success

in XboX Insiders
    blocked success: why my success does not unlock when I've done all I needed submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked: Hola, hago esta pregunta por segunda vez, ya que la primera vez que pregunté sobre el tema, se solucionó en el momento, de forma temporal, pero sigue presentándose el problema, este es que la...
  8. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...
  9. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  10. Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play: I have BLOCKED certain players for various reasons yet in the past few days I am seeing these players in some matches I am placed into. Please explain how this is happening. Black Ops 4...