How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

Discus and support How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i go to the Store and select the game Oblivion-then purchage it says: Oblivion features xbox one backward compatibility,You can play it on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xiao Yao You, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xiao Yao You
    Xiao Yao You Guest

when i go to the Store and select the game Oblivion-then purchage it says: Oblivion features xbox one backward compatibility,You can play it on your xbox 1 and your xbox 360- but
    after i select pay/confirm i got message-You have no valid money pay method,you can not use the balance/money from your microsoft account to buy this. But i just had put 15 euro on my account
    and the game/purchage is 14,99 euro, so why cant i pay/buy it this way........the second way i try, is to start the game with Gamepass then when the game is started i select-downloads-view available content,then the old xbox 360 download screen appears and
    i can select dowload content Oblivion (ps 5.87GB, the version i have Installed now for free with Gamepass is 6,4 GB),when i selected that i got message: Xbox one X download:you might not be able to use this one xbox one,but you can still buy it
    for xbox 360
    . So is this version only compatible on 360? i am scared to buy it and find out its NOT the backward Compatible version for the xbox one x. any1 understand this or had the same issue?

:)

Xiao Yao You, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Xiao

Thank you for taking the time to come back to this thread.

Yes, once you purchase an Xbox 360 title that is Backwards Compatible, you will be able to see this title in your Ready to install
    section under your Games and apps.

You don't need to worry if you do not have an Xbox 360 around, and you can ignore the message about the game being downloaded to your Xbox 360 profile. This is merely a confirmation that you successfully purchased the game.

As stated before, you will also receive graphical and performance enhancements that come Backwards Compatible titles as you install it.

You can find out more info about Xbox One X Enhanced games via
    this
    link.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Right. If you purchase it through the 360 you can also download it on the One and you'll get the extra update for the enhancements.
  4. RL REAP3R Win User

Idk i have also wanted to buy it
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Xiao Yao You,

Thank you for keeping us updated. As Smwutches stated, "The only way to purchase backwards compatible games with the funds on your account is through a 360 console." We have

a support article
    on our website that explains this in more detail. We hope this information helps!
  6. Xiao Yao You Win User

Thema:

1. How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ? - Similar Threads - buy Oblivion

2. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  3. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  4. I can't buy anything for the money I have topped up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy anything for the money I have topped up: Why, despite the fact that I entered the code through which I topped up my Microsoft account, I can not buy anything for it? In the sense I have no option to pay with the money I have topped up. I...
  5. Cannot buy ingame currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy ingame currency: I cannot purchase ingame currency in Sea of Thieves for some reason. When I click "Purchase Ancient Coins", an empty popup window appears. I have already contacted SOT support, they told me to go...
  6. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  7. Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game: Hello, I just bought an EA sports game on Xbox one, but after 50+ tries there is no way my CD can be recognized so I cannot install & play the game. I tried a lot of things and the best solution...
  8. I connot buy a digital copy of the game OBLIVION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connot buy a digital copy of the game OBLIVION: Hello XBOX team, My name is Emad Gashgari. I live in Saudi Arabia. I've an xbox fan from 2006. I own a physical disc of Oblivion on the xbox360 when I first bought the console. and now I am...
  9. I´m having problems with buying Oblivion on xbox one, it doesn´t show in the store, anyone ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I´m having problems with buying Oblivion on xbox one, it doesn´t show in the store, anyone ...: I can't buy Oblivion, beacause it don´t show in the store. d0e1c173-9771-422d-95c9-4c428d48847c
  10. How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?: I am trying to buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and cant figure out which is the game which are the expansion packs. Any help/ info will be very appreciated. Ralph...