How to bypass parental account thing.

Discus and support How to bypass parental account thing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I went on to an old xbox account. It asked me to sign in using the password to the account. I remembered it first try. Then it asked me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trainss, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Trainss
    Trainss Guest

Recently I went on to an old xbox account. It asked me to sign in using the password to the account. I remembered it first try. Then it asked me to agree to the terms and service. Easy I just click accept and oh. Asks me for the password for the parent account.
    I try a few passwords which I always use and nope obviously my younger self had no clue about parental account and was just happy to play xbox. I type in the email into the email provider and oh. Account does not exist. Can anyone please help me with this
    thing? I need to transfer game saves from the old account onto my new account. Thank you for reading.

:)

Trainss, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Parental Controls

This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.

Beaver Bologna, Aug 28, 2014
  3. thisisdnichs
    thisisdnichs Guest
    Xbox 360 Family Settings not working with Netflix App

how u bypass the Parental Code.

thisisdnichs, Aug 28, 2014
  4. How to bypass parental account thing.

Xbox Live determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Child accounts are tied to an adult's Microsoft account.

After you reach the age of adulthood (which varies by country and region), you can promote a child account to an adult account. This promotion can be done only from the parent's account

DangerousBard, Aug 29, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox Live determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Child accounts are tied to an adult's Microsoft account.

After you reach the age of adulthood (which varies by country and region), you can promote a child account to an adult account. This promotion can be done only from the parent's account
  6. Beaver Bologna Win User

Parental Controls

This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.
  7. thisisdnichs Win User

Xbox 360 Family Settings not working with Netflix App

how u bypass the Parental Code.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Changing account AGE settings

ESRB ratings are ENFORCED by law now

you cannot bypass the laws of the land ITz

and no you can never change the age of an account think about how many legal liabilities that would create

parental settings are set for a reason

to prevent children from doing things they aren't supposed to
  9. JustinThyme4U Win User

Securing the parental restart

Nearly all requests for parental lock are kids trying to bypass the parental lock. The reset is easy and painless when signing into the microsoft account of the parent who created the lock code.
Thema:

1. How to bypass parental account thing. - Similar Threads - bypass parental account

2. error code 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 - bypassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 - bypassed: Guys...gals.. I skipped the update and went offline. Removed my profile. Turned off system and unplugged for 2 minutes. Turned back on and added profile back to the system. Boom.. Xbox up...
  3. Bypass family lock codes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bypass family lock codes?: My kids have had the old xbox 360 and have managed to set the family code lock (4 digits/symbols) so could be literally anything and to make matters worse, when I try to reset the code and screen...
  4. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  5. Screen Time Limits Easily Bypassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Time Limits Easily Bypassed: My 13 year old son has found a way to bypass the screen time limits on his Xbox One. The steps to do so are as follows. 1. Restart Xbox One. 2. Upon restart go into "Network Settings" and...
  6. able to bypass Screen Time settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    able to bypass Screen Time settings: Screen time settings have no effect if the Xbox One is turned on without an internet connection. After booting, you can connect to the internet, sign in, and play online. Usage time is still...
  7. Help bypass parental controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bypass parental controls: my child w autism put parental controls on xbox i cant unlock it help bc52e683-3563-4f1c-932b-4c96f9da749b
  8. bypassing internal 4GB drive on 360S

in XBoX on Consoles
    bypassing internal 4GB drive on 360S: no xbox live connection due to system update errors, multiple attempts. deleted everything off the console. if the internal drive is the problem, should an additional/alternate memory device solve...
  9. How to Bypass Family Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Bypass Family Code: How do I bypass the family code? There is a problem in which I had to go to the System Info and enter a code, and it did not do anything. c1292db2-27a2-4e3d-89a2-1e3aa537fa71
  10. Cortana on Xbox One bypasses parental controls intended to limit website search results

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana on Xbox One bypasses parental controls intended to limit website search results: My wife found my son searching on cortana on his xbox one and finding inappropriate images. It seems Cortana ignores the fact that my son's account is set to "Only see websites on the allowed...