How to cancel a Microsoft shipped product?

Discus and support How to cancel a Microsoft shipped product? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am from the UK and I recently purchased an Xbox controller from the Microsoft store. I missed the delivery and it was sent to DPD drop off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Son Of Sparda, Aug 14, 2022.

1. How to cancel a Microsoft shipped product?

Hi,

I am from the UK and I recently purchased an Xbox controller from the Microsoft store. I missed the delivery and it was sent to DPD drop off point.

They require a pick up pass and photo I.D.

The problem is I don’t have photo I.D so they would not release the item.

I contacted DPD today by phone and I was advised to contact the supplier (Microsoft) and cancel my item and request a refund.

Can anyone help me please.

Thank you,

Jay

:)

Son Of Sparda, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Son Of Sparda Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately I tried that already.

They don’t offer a redelivery option. This is down to the supplier though, not DPD.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

4. Son Of Sparda Win User

Okay thank you. I will wait then.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Just wait it out

After 5 business days they will usually cancel.and send it back or reattempt delivery
  6. BootyBox Win User

Xbox One Reservation

To cancel you would have to talk to someone at the Microsoft store. Microsoft store said all preorders would arrive at your house not ship on release day. Depending on where your region. Middle of no where how close to UPS.
Thema:

1. How to cancel a Microsoft shipped product? - Similar Threads - cancel Microsoft shipped

2. Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...: I have returned an Xbox controller for repair under order number 1541871070 I have proof of delivery at Microsoft in the UK I note that the order is now cancelled but with no explanation. I am...
  3. How do I cancel a subscription if my Microsoft account is locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel a subscription if my Microsoft account is locked?: Hi, My microsoft account has been locked for about a year and a half now and I am making this on an alt account. I am subscribed to funimation on the main account and I cannot cancel it because I...
  4. Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled: I recently got a notification that my payment was canceled should I be worried cause it still says that my order is pending on Microsoft why would it do that I’m so confused...
  5. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

in XboX Insiders
    What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...: I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2022) (Release...
  6. I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...: I want to cancel my son’s Microsoft Ultimate 1 account, which is in his name, but I’m paying for it with my credit card. 111435bb-3371-4064-a57c-bad81283a91f
  7. CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO Microsoft*Solitaire PR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO Microsoft*Solitaire PR: How do I cancel my subscription to Microsoft*Solitaire PR? 736fd683-f8e4-4029-95ea-212ba0cb0c40
  8. How to cancel Microsoft Fortnite billing? Its not on my Microsoft Account subscriptions list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel Microsoft Fortnite billing? Its not on my Microsoft Account subscriptions list.: How can I cancel Microsoft Fortnite monthly billing? Its not on my Microsoft Account subscriptions list. bc8374a8-3f96-4523-8dea-c6a60a8e458f
  9. Lost my microsoft account for good and want to cancel my Game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my microsoft account for good and want to cancel my Game pass subscription: So, I woke up today to my account suddenly being lost, and after attempting the recovery thing twice without success, I have pretty much given up and moved on to my other email account. It sucks...
  10. Can't cancel or see "microsoft gaming subscription"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel or see "microsoft gaming subscription": I just signed up for the microsoft gaming subscription, it shows pages and pages of games you can play. I sorted by PC first, I can see it shows Back 4 Blood. I pay for the sub & suddenly there...