How to cancel a two-step verification

Discus and support How to cancel a two-step verification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today, while checking email, I noticed that I was using an expired credit card for auto-renewal (doesn't matter since I used a 3-month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zombi5555555, Jan 21, 2014.

1. zombi5555555
    zombi5555555 Guest

Earlier today, while checking email, I noticed that I was using an expired credit card for auto-renewal (doesn't matter since I used a 3-month membership card). Ok, probably should have done this on Xbox, because when I tried changing the settings, I was
    using an email that was "suspended". No problem. Just shift onto another email. Not that easy. I now have to wait 30 days for an email, and I want to change my settings now. Is there any way to cancel the email? Anything helps.

:)

zombi5555555, Jan 21, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    My microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile..

Ah you will either need to generate that app password or turn off two step verification and use your regular password.

-

windows.microsoft.com/.../two-step-verification-faq

-

Click on the I turned on two step verification link on the site above please for details on how to generate the app password, you can also turn off two step verification on your account security settings page.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 21, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jan 21, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Nope, you will have to wait the 30 days as it says.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 21, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Nope, you will have to wait the 30 days as it says.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number

7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

My microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile..

Ah you will either need to generate that app password or turn off two step verification and use your regular password.

-

windows.microsoft.com/.../two-step-verification-faq

-

Click on the I turned on two step verification link on the site above please for details on how to generate the app password, you can also turn off two step verification on your account security settings page.
  8. _vandit Win User

two step verification problem

To be fair, the codes aren't sent by another person, on another phone. They're generated and sent by the system. Unfortunately, things like this happen from time to time. No system is perfect.
  9. Robo Man Win User

two step verification problem

Here is what I do not appreciate. WE ALL PAY FOR MS services, whether subscriptions to XBOX, Office 365, whatever, WE PAY MS monthly or annually. One dy, when attempting to log in to XBOX, it could not recognize me and I could not log in. SO I went through
    the two step verification process but was unable to receive a text from the phone number listed because I no longer have it. When I followed the online instructions to recover, and clicked on the option telling MS I do not have the phone number, it locked
    my account for 30 days!. This is ridiculous. Why is there no internal support or override with necessary verification validation processes in place? Rather, I've spent hours trying to reach someone at Microsoft and all I get is the same link to recover the
    account, with my OLD phone number listed! Why can someone at Microsoft help to change the number for me internally? This would do it. I AN PROVIDE YOU PROOF THIS IS ME MICROSOFT. Each time this happens, the 30 days resets for another 30 days and the response
    I get is the same "THIS IS JUST HOW OUR SYSRTEM IS SET UP". Well this in not good business!. I can appreciate security but when it does not protect your own customers and you do not support to help resolve this, this tells me more about Microsofts attempt
    to resolve than anything you try to tell me. Your service support is terrible. If I do not resolve, not only will I NEVER buy a MS product again, including XBOX, I will let millions of people know though ONLINE forums, yelp, internet and avery other way until
    you FIX THIS!!! Help me recover my account without waiting 30 days to do it. This is not customer service!
Thema:

1. How to cancel a two-step verification - Similar Threads - cancel step verification

2. Cancel Past Due Subcription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Past Due Subcription: I accsedently didn't cancel my EA 1 month subscription now its past due. and the cancel button doesn't show up anymore and I want to know why I tried 2 games with it. I want to cancel it without...
  3. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  4. Não é possivel cancelar assinatura[Translation-Subscription cannot be canceled]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não é possivel cancelar assinatura[Translation-Subscription cannot be canceled]: Olá, estou tendo problemas em cancelar a assinatura do Game Pass Ultimate, que quando eu entro em gerenciar assinatura não há a opção cancelar. Agradeço quem me responder! [Translation-Hello, I'm...
  5. Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelar compra de filme por engano [Mod Translation - Cancel movie purchase by mistake]: meu filho comprou um filme por engano, querendo comprar um jogo de mesmo nome, o pedido é o [Mod Removed - PII]. Como faço para cancelar? [Mod Translation - my son bought a movie by mistake,...
  6. Canceling Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceling Xbox ultimate: If i cancel ultimate will i gain back gold since i got a 12 month from a code at eb games 25960ea0-806d-4eef-aebc-8560113fa603
  7. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  8. Subscription cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription cancellation: Is there any possible way in cancelling a subscription after the charges have been renewed? 9ae2a02e-e010-4b02-b567-fae973002349
  9. Ürün iptal [Mod Translation - Cancel product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ürün iptal [Mod Translation - Cancel product]: Merhaba yanlışlıkla xboxa rainbow six siege r6 kredisi satın aldım xbox yok fakat lütfen yardımcı olabilirmisiniz iade ürün talebi de çıkmıyor. [Mod Translation - Hi I accidentally bought a...
  10. CANCELLING MY GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    CANCELLING MY GAME PASS: So I attempted to cancel gamepass yesterday and it didnt work. I'm attempting to today and it says "are you sure? youve paid up until feb. (which i havent btw) If you still want to cancel, contact...