How to cancel a two-step verification

Discus and support How to cancel a two-step verification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today, while checking email, I noticed that I was using an expired credit card for auto-renewal (doesn't matter since I used a 3-month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zombi5555555, Jan 21, 2014.

1. zombi5555555
    zombi5555555 Guest

Earlier today, while checking email, I noticed that I was using an expired credit card for auto-renewal (doesn't matter since I used a 3-month membership card). Ok, probably should have done this on Xbox, because when I tried changing the settings, I was
    using an email that was "suspended". No problem. Just shift onto another email. Not that easy. I now have to wait 30 days for an email, and I want to change my settings now. Is there any way to cancel the email? Anything helps.

:)

zombi5555555, Jan 21, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    My microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile..

Ah you will either need to generate that app password or turn off two step verification and use your regular password.

-

windows.microsoft.com/.../two-step-verification-faq

-

Click on the I turned on two step verification link on the site above please for details on how to generate the app password, you can also turn off two step verification on your account security settings page.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 21, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jan 21, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Nope, you will have to wait the 30 days as it says.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 21, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Nope, you will have to wait the 30 days as it says.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number

7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

My microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile..

Ah you will either need to generate that app password or turn off two step verification and use your regular password.

-

windows.microsoft.com/.../two-step-verification-faq

-

Click on the I turned on two step verification link on the site above please for details on how to generate the app password, you can also turn off two step verification on your account security settings page.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?

9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Password not working

Thema:

1. How to cancel a two-step verification - Similar Threads - cancel step verification

2. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  3. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  4. Cancel my Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel my Xbox Live subscription: Dear Microsoft, I would like to cancel my subscription. I do not use it and wish to cancel. Please let me know how I can cancel? Thanks, Patrick Puleo 6fec3a94-0150-4595-ac3b-da7fea3d9d36
  5. i want to cancel my perscribtion

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to cancel my perscribtion: i want to cancel my perscribtion 39baaef6-6d44-4562-9a57-326f3089bf84
  6. How can I cancel a purchase that is unwanted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I cancel a purchase that is unwanted?: How can I cancel a purchase that is unwanted? 87c0408b-f464-4a56-82ac-a1f5dbc97df7
  7. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...
  8. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help: Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX...
  9. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.: This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for...
  10. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...