How to cancel game pass that's not connected to an account

Discus and support How to cancel game pass that's not connected to an account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So a few months ago I had purchased xbox game pass to try it out, but my Xbox account and my Microsoft store accounts were different. The Xbox app had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DearDeath, Oct 27, 2020.

1. DearDeath
    DearDeath Guest

So a few months ago I had purchased xbox game pass to try it out, but my Xbox account and my Microsoft store accounts were different. The Xbox app had prompted me with a window to switch accounts for the Microsoft store before I proceeded, which I did.

But after entering in my card information to purchase game pass for some reason the payment shows on neither of my Microsoft accounts, so I have no way of canceling game pass which I've wanted to do after the first month.

I have no idea what I should do, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DearDeath, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Gaymtheir Win User

Game Pass Payment

3. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox Live

yes the thing is ultimate is game pass and gold connected, but i don't get how do you cancel something that you already paid for
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

cancel subscription

6. Zodiac R4X Win User

annulation abonnement xbox game pass ultimate

To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you must log into the Xbox.com account and go to the My Account section, then Services and Subscriptions. There is no commitment for the Xbox Game Pass and so it can be canceled at any time.
Thema:

1. How to cancel game pass that's not connected to an account - Similar Threads - cancel game pass

2. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  4. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  5. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION: So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??! I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on November 12th even though I cancelled it in...
  6. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live: Hi, i just cancelled xbox game pass and it seems to have cancelled my xbox live yearly subscribtion. f5d9a72c-9bd0-441f-a751-5bdfd56cc284
  9. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account: I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim it. everything went well and i was enjoying...
  10. Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass): Hello, I purchased the game pass ultimate a few months ago when it was like 1 USD because it also included discord nitro. Some of my friends also purchased it and it worked fine, but for some...