How to cancel the subscription - desperate for help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support How to cancel the subscription - desperate for help!!!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So every year I get charged the $59.99 for Xbox and EVERY year I spend hours trying to get help from Microsoft to cancel this and stop charging my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kedzss, May 3, 2021.

1. kedzss
    kedzss Guest

So every year I get charged the $59.99 for Xbox and EVERY year I spend hours trying to get help from Microsoft to cancel this and stop charging my card. Every year I get the run around - I get phone numbers listed on my credit card charge that are no longer in service. I don't want to cancel my 365 just Xbox and we haven't had the xbox for awhile and don't even remember the email address is was under. HELP please!!!!!!

:)

kedzss, May 3, 2021
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

billing

Here is a link on how to cancel recurring billing

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

cancelar - Cancel

4. WPAK Win User

How to turn off services and subscription

5. Gaymtheir Win User

Game Pass Payment

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate assinatura automática (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Automatic Subscription)

Hey there conradomedeiros,

In order to cancel a subscription you would have to go through the accounts services page to submit this request to cancel the subscription immediately or have it cancel at the end of it's cycle.

Take a look at the support article linked below for more information on:

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How to cancel the subscription - desperate for help!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - cancel subscription desperate

2. subscription cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subscription cancellation: Hello i was bought xbox game pass for pc on 12.05.2021 and13.05.2021 so today my subscription was purchased automatically. So i want to cancel it now is it possible ?...
  3. Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!: I recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Gold Pass code on Amazon.ca (I'm in Canada) and wanted to switch from my monthly subscription to paying with that code. I followed the instructions in the...
  4. I can't cancel my gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my gamepass subscription: Just some hours ago microsoft charged me for gamepass automatically since I forgot to cancel the monthly thing, but because I had no money in my account nothing happened until today that...
  5. I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.: A few months ago I purchased the free trial of Minecraft Realms for the Windows 10 Edition. We really only used it once but it has been billing me monthly ever since. I followed the instructions...
  6. Xbox subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox subscription cancellation: Microsoft have billed me £49.99 for an xbox subscription that I did not want, do not use and want cancelled and refunded. I found the transaction when I checked my credit card statement. I...
  7. Got charged even after cancelling my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged even after cancelling my subscription: Hello, so, as a subject says, I got recently charged for Xbox game pass ultimate even though that I cancelled an auto renewal service. I am 100 % sure that I did that. I got in touch with an...
  8. Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription and Purchase Games: Hi, This question might have been asked in the past but I wanted to make it clear just in case. 1, You currently have game pass subscription 2, You downloaded "game A" and made progress /...
  9. Can't Cancel a Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Cancel a Subscription: Hi there, I recently bought a subscription (Fallout 1st) on the 18th of March, and after a while I decided I wished to cancel it and get a refund. Upon visiting my account page, I realized that my...
  10. cancelation of subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancelation of subscription: Hello, Please help with canceling of Gamepass order. I have added mistakenly auto billing, so got 1 month subscription mistakenly Order number e0b90f3f-a1a0-4c40-972f-f7b0dd3c2f91 Paid with...