How to cancel xbox gamepass without a card and it being due

Discus and support How to cancel xbox gamepass without a card and it being due in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i cancel my xbox game pass if i don't have a card and it has expired also if i add a payment option will it charge it because i want to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan_Smithok, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. How to cancel xbox gamepass without a card and it being due

How do i cancel my xbox game pass if i don't have a card and it has expired also if i add a payment option will it charge it because i want to cancel it without getting charged

:)

Ethan_Smithok, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

You will have to login online via PC or phone and go into subscription and cancel reoccurring bill on xbox game pass
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can do that. Otherwise you'd have to pay off the balance you owe first and then cancel. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. EmirŞenkul Win User

Xbox game pass iptali [Translation-Xbox Game Pass cancellation]

So I want to cancel my GamePass but I can't due it cuz it asks me for 59Turkish liras which i dont want to buy. I can't delete my card too.
  5. xTye Win User

Canceling a credit card to an account without phoning in due to being deaf.

As far as I know, you have to call in to Xbox Support to have a Credit/Debit card removed off the account. It's worth it in a way since a lot of the time they offer you some pretty decent deals to keep it and renew.

But if you still want to remove: 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. Sort uH Win User

Canceling a credit card to an account without phoning in due to being deaf.

Just like xTye say you need to call to remove your credit card its the only way because thats xbox set it up people wish the

is another way but there isn't you have to call
Thema:

1. How to cancel xbox gamepass without a card and it being due - Similar Threads - cancel gamepass without

2. cancel xbox gamepass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cancel xbox gamepass pc: ive been trying to cancel my subscription for a month now and its not letting me. i just get a error saying We ran into an error while disabling recurring billing of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)....
  3. Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...: Voglio annullare la fatturazione automatica per poter disporre dei soldi che ho sull'account per acquistare un mese di xboxlive gold ma non riesco. Ho seguito le guide ma è possibile annullare....
  4. Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel: Tried renewing my gold membership but cant because microsoft says im past due on my gamepass membership. Now isnt that funny since i used a prepade xbox card and there should be nothing past due...
  5. Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it: Times are tough right now, and I havent touched my Xbox in a while. I have closed all my subscriptions and let it sit there. I just now checked my Online Banking app and it turns out I had bought...
  6. Gamepass üyelik iptali -[Translation - Gamepass membership cancellation]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass üyelik iptali -[Translation - Gamepass membership cancellation]: Gamepass üyeliğimi iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I cannot cancel my Gamepass membership.] dba67d27-e98b-41b6-a4a8-810a5ee9d19f
  7. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  8. Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]: Salve Vorrei annullare il mio abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass poiché non ho abbastanza soldi nella mia carta prepagata per pagare il mese corrente, difatti mi è stato impedito di giocare online o di...
  9. Xbox gamepass aboneliği iptali[Translation-Xbox gamepass subscription cancellation]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass aboneliği iptali[Translation-Xbox gamepass subscription cancellation]: Öncelikle merhaba,ben 3 ay önce 5.90tl 3 aylık olarak gamepass aboneliği aldım pc üzerinden.1 ay önce ise xbox konsol satın aldım ve yanından çıkan sanırım 24 günlüktü gamepass deneme sürümünü...
  10. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...