How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft

Discus and support How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Hello unsers, I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrLordly, May 14, 2022.

1. MrLordly
    MrLordly Guest

How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft [​IMG]

Hello unsers,

I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I only can play the singleplayer mode in Minecraft. So I have to change my microsoft age. How can I do that?

Can you help me?

Thank you for your answers.

:)

MrLordly, May 14, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, MrLordly! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm afraid you can't turn an account into the one of an adult by just changing the account's age. If you currently have a child account, then you'll have to ask your parent/guardian to add you to a Family group so they can manage your account's permissions. This is explained in detail at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

I hope this helps!
  3. MrLordly Win User

Thank you for your answer.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

On the contrary, thank you for reaching out.

Have a good day, MrLordly.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox account

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it has been created. So you may have changed the age of your Microsoft account, but your Xbox account would still be set as under 18.
  6. wi7bit Win User

why i cant change my birthdate

Nope... This is all wrong...

Microsoft considers under the age of 18 as a child account. Then, it's depends on if they are over the age of 13 or a member of a Microsoft family account.

More details can be found here:

How to change a birth date on a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft - Similar Threads - change microsoft account

2. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  3. How to change the email on my xbox account to be the same as my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email on my xbox account to be the same as my microsoft account.: Hi team, My gamertag and xbox account is under an old email which I no longer use (@hotmail.com). My current email is under @outlook.com and I would like to change my email from my @hotmail.com...
  4. How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...: Good day, Regreats What happended to me is that I migrated my mojang account to microsoft as Minecraft was asking. But I didn't realize that my Minecraft account of Java edition had the same...
  5. Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...: Hello, My microsoft account was hacked and hacker changed the email address. I reinstated my microsoft account with the same email address but all my purchase history is gone. I assume the...
  6. How to change my Microsoft account's birth day if its under 18

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my Microsoft account's birth day if its under 18: I registered wrongly my date and i want to change it so i can play minecraft. Or you can just unmerge my account from mojang. its on my other account because i cant even write on this wall I...
  7. Changing the microsoft account my xbox is on without changing the email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the microsoft account my xbox is on without changing the email: Is there a way to change the microsoft account my xbox account is on without changing the email on an acount? I ask because I have the same account as when I was a kid and I had my dad's...
  8. Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft: Hello: Several years ago I created a minecraft account with an email that has to be deleted due to an error. I would like to move the minecraft account (with its worlds, skins and all that) to a...
  9. Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java Edition and when I redeemed the Amazon code this was associated to my outlook account, but this game was meant to be a gift for my nephew and now I have to let it...
  10. How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?: I changed the primary email address of my Microsoft account on which I had Minecraft Java, bedrock and bedrock mobile edition. Everything was fine until a few days later when I could no longer log...