how to change a profile to my xbox account?

Discus and support how to change a profile to my xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it posible to change the profile of your account? Just the profile....not the nametag! a4302508-cb13-4738-a0ca-125288637b56 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tazmaniagarry fisher, Jun 25, 2019.

1. how to change a profile to my xbox account?

Is it posible to change the profile of your account? Just the profile....not the nametag!

:)

Tazmaniagarry fisher, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Fried Yoda Win User

Is there any way to change my gamertag even though I don't have an Xbox?

Yes, I click on Edit Profile and then Change my Gamertag but it then takes me to a page with a link on how to change it on my Xbox
  3. Christyna64 Win User

How can I download pictures off the internet on my my Xbox

Here is some information on how to change your profile picture.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one
  4. StevenSF3 Win User

You can change the email of your profile or create a new one, but as far as I’m aware you are not able to exchange profiles.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

What exactly are you wanting to change? Are you wanting to use a new email with the account, or are you trying to change your gamertag?

If you are wanting to use an old profile, you would have to sign into the profile by using the email and password associated with that gamertag.

If you could provide a bit more information we should be able to get you in the right direction.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

what information do you want to change of your profile of xbox live?
Thema:

1. how to change a profile to my xbox account? - Similar Threads - change profile account

2. change profile name xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    change profile name xbox live account: how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019
  3. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  4. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  5. Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want to have my profile on my own account and, my...
  6. Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?: Back when my family first connected our xbox 360 to xbox live my dad connected my xbox profile to his Microsoft account. A number of years down the road this has been something of an inconvenience...
  7. My account can't change profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't change profile: My account can't change profile. It's locked, how many days do i need to wait for releasing my previous punishment? 6bc3a3f1-581f-4571-baff-719db72de88b
  8. The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...: My T-Online Email got deletet due to changing to another Internet Provider. Unfortunately my Xbox Live Account was linked with it. Is there a way , to reenter and change the Email so i can use...
  9. How to change the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile?: Hello, I'd like to change, as I said in the tittle, the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile. In facts, I linked an Xbox Live profile to my Microsoft account, but I don't use it. Know I'd...
  10. 2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change: when I went to redownload profile after name change on the 360 emulator from my xbox one it asked to to choose one of 2 accounts after I put in my email and password like 2 people are using my...