How to change Icon pictures to family friendly.

Discus and support How to change Icon pictures to family friendly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to figure out how to change Icon pictures on my home screen. Right now there is a picture of a zombie on my "games" icon. A game I do not own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rpx01, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Rpx01
    Rpx01 Guest

Trying to figure out how to change Icon pictures on my home screen. Right now there is a picture of a zombie on my "games" icon. A game I do not own "dying light". I do not want to look at this nor do I want my 6 year old seeing it. If this is supposed to
    be the "entertainment" console, then give me some tools to customize.

:)

Rpx01, Feb 15, 2014
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    "Graphic" Images Opening Themselves on my Xbox?

Is "graphic" a euphenism here for pictures which should not appear on a family-friendly service.

VibroPlex, Feb 15, 2014
  3. -ChaoticGood-1, Feb 15, 2014
  4. battleforce4
    battleforce4 Guest

if you are on xbox one try this: settings > privacy and online safety > access to content

then make sure to check "hide listings from search, stores & apps"

i cant recall the 360 menus

battleforce4, Feb 17, 2014
  5. battleforce4 Win User

if you are on xbox one try this: settings > privacy and online safety > access to content

then make sure to check "hide listings from search, stores & apps"

i cant recall the 360 menus
  6. VibroPlex Win User

"Graphic" Images Opening Themselves on my Xbox?

Is "graphic" a euphenism here for pictures which should not appear on a family-friendly service.
  7. Vinni 62 Win User

Profile Picture

Thanks for your help.

If I remove them from my family will they be able to change their picture and then can they rejoin the family again?
  8. Cosmo G Espacio Win User

Xbox, the "Family Friendly" console.

Your upset they're making the family friendly avatars, more family friendly?
  9. Glamourizedd Win User

My gamer pic will not change

Hi,

If you are a child, you may be in a family with restrictions. If you can, ask a family member to grant you access to be able to change your picture.
Thema:

1. How to change Icon pictures to family friendly. - Similar Threads - change Icon pictures

2. XBOX 變更圖示 [Translation - XBOX CHANGE ICON]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 變更圖示 [Translation - XBOX CHANGE ICON]: 我是用電腦玩遊戲,我想改變XBOX的玩家圖示,但是想用自己的圖,不知道有沒有辦法改變? ----- [Mod Translation - I am playing games with a computer, I want to change the XBOX player icon, but want to use their own diagram, do not know...
  3. Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it: Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it many times? Are you regulated by individual? If so, why don't you describe the reason?...
  4. change registered Icon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change registered Icon: I was scrolling through the possible Icon's and accidently touched 1 that is terrible and is not what I want ! I want to choose the Icon I want , Please . How do I do this ??...
  5. Changing Game Icons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Icons: I feel we should have an option to correct the game icon if it's wrong. Like if you rented (from a redbox or what have you), let's say injustice 2, and you liked it. But, you just didn't know when...
  6. Ability to rename Games and change Icons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ability to rename Games and change Icons: Hey guys, This is one thing I've been hoping would be added but nothing has happened yet so I'm going to put it out there as it's something I would love to have. I own over a thousand games and...
  7. Destiny is stuck on changing Icon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny is stuck on changing Icon: I was able to play destiny quite a bit once the Christmas Day outages had been restored. Now for the last two days Destiny will not advance past the screen with the changing icon. I am writing...
  8. Game icon changes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game icon changes?: I recently removed my profile from my Xbox 360 to refresh it, and when I came back some of the icons for my games were different. I did some research and found out that if you delete and re...
  9. Game icon changes when moving to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game icon changes when moving to external storage: This is purely a cosmetic issue and does not affect game play, but I've noticed that some games seem to change their icon after moving from the drive that it was originally installed on to another...
  10. How to change my "little" icon on Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change my "little" icon on Live?: I apologize if this is in the forums somewhere, I didn't notice it on the first page. Automatically, my little icon (as you can see on the left) is a soccer ball. I'm super new to Live and don't...