How to change match start time in FIFA 2018

Discus and support How to change match start time in FIFA 2018 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun. The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Athlete-MB, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Athlete-MB
    Athlete-MB Guest

Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun.

The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change the match to be always

played during the evening (8-9 pm) mode.

:)

Athlete-MB, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Edit game play in game menu
  3. Widget1979 Win User

Thats the beauty of sports games though!! Realistic, teams don't always get to play late evening/night. I say tackle the challenges the partial sunlight offers. Makes you appreciate the wins more.
  4. Allebas Win User

5. Dadwhite Win User

Making home xbox

The 1 year counter starts the first time you change your home xbox. so if the first time you changed is was on July 7, 2018 then yes July 7, 2018 will be the next time you can change it if you've already hit the max.
  6. NobleNecr0 Win User

Sniper Frog

Its just like FIFA. With FIFA, sometimes it seems like the winner is already decided before the match starts, the way some of them games go.
Thema:

1. How to change match start time in FIFA 2018 - Similar Threads - change match start

2. Profile pic changed on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pic changed on its own: Hello, my profile pic was changed and I'm wondering if i was hacked because how strange the situation is. So i boot up my xbox and i notice the gamer pic is off and its a monkey wearing a cape...
  3. Gamer pic changed???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic changed???: I recently just restarted my Xbox due to internet connection issues and when it came back on, my profile pic was changed and the dashboard color was changed from blue to green. Anyway, I restarted...
  4. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  5. Xbox does not allow me to change resolution from 640x480 to anything higher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox does not allow me to change resolution from 640x480 to anything higher: Can someone please help me, i havent been able to get out of low resolution mode on my xbox one s, i have tried everything, whenever i change my overrides to hdmi and then change the res the...
  6. I need to change my Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my Xbox username: I need i change my xbox name but $15 tax is alot of money to change it. My younger siblings didnt know that it cost money to change and for the first time changed it to ipooponshelves. This wasnt...
  7. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  8. xbox 360 region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 region change: Hello, I used to have a brazilian live gold account and now I'm living in Colombia. Since I moved to this country I can't change my XBox 360 region. Everytime I try I receive the same error....
  9. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...
  10. Changement de pseudo xbox [Translate] Change of pseudo xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changement de pseudo xbox [Translate] Change of pseudo xbox: bonjour , ayant changer de pseudo gratuitement grace au nouveau systeme d'id , je n'ai pas était prévenue que les chiffre suivant [removed] apparaissait tout le temps , j'aimerais donc revenir a...