How to change match start time in FIFA 2018

Discus and support How to change match start time in FIFA 2018 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun. The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Athlete-MB, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Athlete-MB
    Athlete-MB Guest

Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun.

The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change the match to be always

played during the evening (8-9 pm) mode.

:)

Athlete-MB, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Edit game play in game menu
  3. Widget1979 Win User

Thats the beauty of sports games though!! Realistic, teams don't always get to play late evening/night. I say tackle the challenges the partial sunlight offers. Makes you appreciate the wins more.
  4. Allebas Win User

5. Dadwhite Win User

Making home xbox

The 1 year counter starts the first time you change your home xbox. so if the first time you changed is was on July 7, 2018 then yes July 7, 2018 will be the next time you can change it if you've already hit the max.
  6. NobleNecr0 Win User

Sniper Frog

Its just like FIFA. With FIFA, sometimes it seems like the winner is already decided before the match starts, the way some of them games go.
Thema:

1. How to change match start time in FIFA 2018 - Similar Threads - change match start

2. Nothing happening upon changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing happening upon changing Gamertag: I've been having this issue for a while now. I recently became active in Sea of Thieves once again and saw that the Gamertag system got a major update. It supposedly grants me a free tag change...
  3. 更改地区 [Mod translation-Change region]

in XBoX on Mobile
    更改地区 [Mod translation-Change region]: 我在之前把我的Xbox 360帐户更改到了美国,用了一个多小时感觉不 惯,想改回香港,却出现了这个提示 现在该如何操作? [Mod translation-I changed my Xbox 360 account to the U.S., and it took me more than an hour to feel unaccustomed. I wanted to change...
  4. I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name: I HATE having the numbers at the end and I found an available classic name but I have to change everything first which costs money. Is there a way to change the classic gamertag (one displayed in...
  5. how to change the xbox build....

in XboX Insiders
    how to change the xbox build....: I've seen someone posting here who have a way to change the build of xbox as this is possible submitted by /u/Jowjon [link] [comments]
  6. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  7. charged for gt change, never changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    charged for gt change, never changed: first time i purchased the gt change it didnt go through and took out 9.99, gt changed once i had to go through the process again. wondering if i could possibly have a refund for the 9.99 i lost?...
  8. New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT

in XboX Insiders
    New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT: [IMG] So im aware of the new gamertag system. My current gamertag is: Mantum2003 (from the old system so not #2003) I want to change it to: Mantumッ or Mantumッ YT but it buts #numbers in front...
  9. Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location: So i cant change app install location. Doesn't work via Windows too. Some partitions work some not. They worked but after i uninstalled Halo MCC it wont let me do change to two partitions (rest...
  10. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...