How to change medals?

Discus and support How to change medals? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to change medals in H2 from new to classic? bf4c396d-54f6-4f8c-abb9-7569df11f0a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miami Flash15, Nov 11, 2014.

1. How to change medals?

Does anyone know how to change medals in H2 from new to classic?

:)

Miami Flash15, Nov 11, 2014
  2. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    How to change servers

you right i miss read that post they said that they wished Ps3 had custom servers like pc with 1000tickets a million sorrys

ncgfuelld, Nov 11, 2014
  3. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    How to change servers

just type in hardcore or infantry on the search are of your server browser, on Ps3 I heard they had "1000ticket" how sick is that?

ncgfuelld, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Ch3m
    Ch3m Guest

How to change medals?

Go to Options & Career, hit RB to go to Audio and Video. Medal flasher is the last option.

5. EPIC PersyMan Win User

how to change

can you share more details abour your problem ?
  6. luissolid Win User

how to change

Hello! What error you have? What info yiu want to change?

Remember you can change you account info in the Xbox.com website.

Regards!
  7. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

you right i miss read that post they said that they wished Ps3 had custom servers like pc with 1000tickets a million sorrys
  8. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

just type in hardcore or infantry on the search are of your server browser, on Ps3 I heard they had "1000ticket" how sick is that?
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

How to change servers

If you quit within the 30 second time period at the beginning of the game it will not be considered a loss.
Thema:

How to change medals?

1. How to change medals? - Similar Threads - change medals

2. it's not letting me change how i pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    it's not letting me change how i pay: it's not letting me change the how I pay c92aedd5-dec7-45dd-8d06-42d2f9721344
  3. changing account email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing account email.: is there anyway i can change the email on my Xbox account to my gmail that is now my main email account? 3da6364a-6199-49bc-9f08-d882a4b1e7d8
  4. Reputation, Restrictions on changing profile picture, How to get my reputation back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reputation, Restrictions on changing profile picture, How to get my reputation back: Hello microsoft recently i have been spam reported therefore my reputation is low and i cannot change my profile picture. I understand its not massive deal but i would like too also it does not...
  5. I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox: [img] Hey Everyone! I have this issue when it comes to changing my profile picture on the xbox app. I keep getting this message: “Sorry we cant upload this picture right now, try again later”....
  6. Changing child account to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing child account to adult account: My account used to be a child account over a year ago and i still need permission to buy things on the xbox games store, i have since passed the age of needing permission to buy things but it is...
  7. change the sesitivity of the joysticks on wireless xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    change the sesitivity of the joysticks on wireless xbox one controller: The joysticks movement on screen is very fast, makes if very difficult to be precise moves , even when running, goes all over the place. Would think there would be a sensitivity setting for the...
  8. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...
  9. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  10. I can't change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't change my gamerpic: I can't change my gamerpic When I try to change my picture from my phone, I see a message saying: Sorry we can't upload, the picture at the moment, Try again in little while. please help me to...