How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

Discus and support How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZoeRittman, Oct 13, 2019.

1. ZoeRittman
    ZoeRittman Guest

I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?

:)

ZoeRittman, Oct 13, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

That settings needs to be changed on the Xbox website. As it has to do with your account settings rather than the game itself.

You will find the settings under Online privacy and safety.

Need check the option to allow for multiplayer.
  3. CountyBread1255 Win User

Hey. Can you send me a link.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. LegoHenry1407 Win User

Online safety settings for multiplayer

Minecraft is played on an android phone or an android tablet (same issue). Believe the Xbox live account to be set up as an adult account as I can go in and change various settings without any apparent restrictions
  6. RnsaRns Win User

We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto the Realm.

We have just bought an Xbox One Console, installed Minecraft but neither of us can get onto Realms.

We get this message:

"You cannot play on Realms because of how you Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings"

My sons Microsoft account is an adult account.

My Microsoft account is an adult account.

We have our privacy and online safety settings set to allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs which is what is recommended to get onto Realms. We've had no issue on the iPad or on the Android tablet.

We've checked all our setting over and over again via PC login into our Microsoft/Xbox accounts and these setting mirror the settings we see when we check our privacy and online safety setting on the Xbox console.

I re-iterate - allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs - both required for Minecraft Realms.

What is restricting our access?

How do we resolve this?

It's infuriating!

N.B. Our accounts are totally separate - we don't use the Family settings and don't have a Family group set up. Just adding this to avoid people suggesting we need to change settings within Family settings as this is NOT set up.
    I can,t create releams
Thema:

1. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android - Similar Threads - change Minecraft account

2. Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...: Me and my friend were wondering if a minecraft account could be terminated for changing the password alot. Thanks! 5b55738b-ff03-4895-a777-e90d04836774
  3. Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember which one was which). Now I don't see a way to...
  4. Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.: I have an account on Minecraft ( Switch Edition ), i try to play in servers or with my friends/find friends it says you cant do this because of the way your account is set up. I google its option...
  5. Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on: Hi, I have got a Minecraft earth skin but I signed up on the wrong account and wondered if I could change the account I have got it on to my main account, please....
  6. Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft: I have a question regarding changing my microsoft account on minecraft, one of my friends had logged into my minecraft on their account, and now I dont know how to change to mine....
  7. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  8. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...
  9. changing the setting in my MS account so I can play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing the setting in my MS account so I can play Minecraft: How or where is the aka.ms/accountsettings located so that I can change the settings to play Minecraft with my friends. cc0069c9-0b1e-48cc-a38e-a025ce57e427
  10. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...