How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

Discus and support How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZoeRittman, Oct 13, 2019.

1. ZoeRittman
    ZoeRittman Guest

I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?

:)

ZoeRittman, Oct 13, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

That settings needs to be changed on the Xbox website. As it has to do with your account settings rather than the game itself.

You will find the settings under Online privacy and safety.

Need check the option to allow for multiplayer.
  3. CountyBread1255 Win User

Hey. Can you send me a link.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. LegoHenry1407 Win User

Online safety settings for multiplayer

Minecraft is played on an android phone or an android tablet (same issue). Believe the Xbox live account to be set up as an adult account as I can go in and change various settings without any apparent restrictions
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft

Hi there Juan,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Minecraft online play. I recommend to try the following article for more information on how to change your Microsoft account privacy and security settings. Try this: Troubleshoot
    changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android - Similar Threads - change Minecraft account

2. Change Minecraft from my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Minecraft from my account.: Hello, when I went to the Mojang page and redeemed the code to get Minecraft Windows 10 I did it with the wrong account. The account that Minecraft Windows 10 should go to is this one. How can I...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change: I recently got Minecraft on Switch and realized that once I logged in, my gamer tag was randomly generated. I looked online for how to fix it and found some forums on this site, but the links in...
  4. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  5. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  6. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  7. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  8. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  9. Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a child on my account, changed xbox privacy setting, they can't join realms on Minecraft.: Hi there, My problem is that I have a child on my account and I changed all the xbox settings, and they have signed in and out of their account to try to see if that works, but they can't join...
  10. Minecraft email account change sync process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft email account change sync process: I am having trouble accessing and changing the email account of the Minecraft username TotallyNoHax. I would like to change the email that the username is attached to from what it is now to this...