How to change my region

Discus and support How to change my region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello everybody I want to change my region of my xbox account so i can use microsoft rewards so plz can you teach me how NOTE: i want to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImAstationYT, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ImAstationYT
    ImAstationYT Guest

How to change my region

hello everybody

I want to change my region of my xbox account so i can use microsoft rewards

so plz can you teach me how

NOTE: i want to change my account region not my xbox region

And i want to know what should i do before i change my region

THANK YOU

:)

ImAstationYT, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Danno McK. Win User

How to change my region.

Do Ambassadors really get credit for "answering" issues more than six months old?
  3. ngocphi Win User

How to change my region.

Once set a region of an account can never be changed

You will have to create a new account
  4. VibroPlex Win User

How to change my region.

I regret there is no changing of regions for accounts. At one time there was but it was severely abused so there is no more region changing.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

How to change my region.

Don't know, Danno, I'm not an Ambassador, and neither is DaveMcFly85.
  6. Awakening Demon Win User

How to change my region.

You cannot change the region of the Gamertag because of legal reasons. The ability to change was removed when people were moving between regions and getting content that was not allowed to be sold in their region which was creating a legal mess.
Thema:

How to change my region

1. How to change my region - Similar Threads - change region

2. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  3. Can't change region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change region.: I recently logged back into my Xbox live account which was created in the UK. Now i live in Japan, i bought the console here from Microsoft directly. I used the code in the box for a free months...
  4. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  5. Change language to English on region Belgium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change language to English on region Belgium: Hi everyone Is there a way to select Belgium as region and still be able to select English as language? The reason is that I want to be able to buy X360 games with gold through the web (as my...
  6. Gamepass region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass region change: My stepson got an Xbox One for Christmas when visiting us in New Zealand. We also bought him a 6 month Gamepass. He has since returned to South Africa and his Gamepass is about to expire. I bought...
  7. Region changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region changing: So me and my ps4 buddy saw this game that has crossplay BDO but there are only EU and NA servers but when i play it puts me on NA servers and my ps4 friend in EU servers we both live in oceania so...
  8. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  9. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  10. Mistake on changing region!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistake on changing region!!!: I want to change my xbox region to US region . when i was going through the list using arrow i highlighted US and hit accept . the Joysticks was highlighted to other country language. Now my...