how to change realms settings??

Discus and support how to change realms settings?? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; when i try to make a realm on minecraft (pocket edition) it says that i need to change some privacy settings. every time i try to change the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by milfmagnet6969, Jul 16, 2021.

1. how to change realms settings??

when i try to make a realm on minecraft (pocket edition) it says that i need to change some privacy settings. every time i try to change the settings it directs me to the help page, and every time i click the link that is ON the help page, i just takes me back to the same page???

:)

milfmagnet6969, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  3. Caseyryan2008 Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  4. IsaacJustynTime Win User

My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

Im trying to join my friend in his realm and its telling me i need to change my privacy settings. I dont know how to get to them or what to change. Any help?
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. crabby0patty Win User

無法變更xbox隱私權與線上安全設定 [Translation - Unable to change Xbox privacy and online security settings]

[​IMG]
    I
    tried to buy the realm in game, and this message appeared. So I tried to change my xbox settings but failed.

How to I change them? Or, is there other places to buy realm that doesn't require this "permission"?
Thema:

how to change realms settings??

1. how to change realms settings?? - Similar Threads - change realms settings

2. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I have the online switch subscription, but it just won't let me because of my account settings. I want to know how to change it so I can play with them. Please help...
  3. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

in XBoX on Windows
    it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that: everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea
  4. How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?: I have read other threads about this issue, many saying that the issue is due to being underage and needing to get the guardian to log in and edit settings from there, however I dont have a family...
  5. Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms): I've tried to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I have to go change my privacy settings on the xbox/microsoft website. There is actually no way to change the privacy settings to my account, My...
  6. I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms: I have tried for more than 2 hours and I still cannot enter the xbox account configuration, whenever I go to the link to which it says to take you to the Xbox configuration it sends me to the same...
  7. Minecraft realms not working due to privacy even though settings changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms not working due to privacy even though settings changed: hello all, I have experienced issues with Minecraft realms, it says I am not allowed due to privacy and the way my account is set up, I do not have Xbox live but i wanted to play with someone on...
  8. Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts: I need to change settings So I can play realms on my playstation4 750b0a56-abe5-4ad3-9055-281c371dee7c
  9. Change Realm Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Realm Settings: I'm trying to change my realm settings, But it wont let me, I go to the page for it, and it says " We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." It says make your...
  10. Can't change privacy settings for minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy settings for minecraft realms: Just changed my gamertag. Tried to join my friends realm on windows 10 edition, but says privacy settings are preventing me from doing so. I go to the xbox.com and log in. Try to go to xbox...