How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.

Discus and support How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I recently started playing with some friends that are on xbox and I'm in PC (Windows 10). I don't know how to change my voice input sensitivity,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Santiwey, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Santiwey
    Santiwey New Member

How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.

Hi! I recently started playing with some friends that are on xbox and I'm in PC (Windows 10).

I don't know how to change my voice input sensitivity, so they can hear everything out of my mic when I'm not talking. I was wondering if there is an option like Discord has where you can change the "dB" your mic neeeds to open and let other people hear you.

ty!

Santiwey, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Cam1492 Win User

Delete my post please

have you tried setting audio using console companion? i had the issue with gamebar then i set my audio on console companion then its like game bar magically started showing audio. also check your audio sources to make sure they can connect.
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Game Bar

sometimes i don't know why it does but it will auto switch your audio devices. so disable what you don't use so it can't switch to another device that doesn't playback. also with gamebar if you have push-to-talk on and you try to do anything outside of
    gamebar the audio won't pickup. so try and work with console companion and if the audio change doesn't fix then im at a loss for the moment.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it

i do feel that gamebar is a beta sometimes haha. you can always do everything on your xbox console companion and it will work directly with gamebar aswell.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

xbox game bar not working in parties

Have you checked your gamebar audio settings and made sure your mic is chosen as your input? For example, I chose my headset instead of the default on my laptop.
  6. DR1FTER22 Win User

Is it possible to let Xbox one support Bose C5 speaker???

yes. i got the adapter for the xbox one remote and bought a 3.5 mm audio cable (male to male) and connect it to the input on the bose companion 5 round audio control and you can hear the xbox one audio coming from the bose companion 5
Thema:

1. How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion. - Similar Threads - change audio input

2. Unable to Change Audio output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Change Audio output: Hi Folks, I have had my Series X for a few weeks now and really happy with it, I purchased the new Wired Official Series X Headset from Microsoft on Very and was happy to receive a good headset...
  3. How to change in game audio and subtitle language? [Xbox Series X/S]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change in game audio and subtitle language? [Xbox Series X/S]: How can I change game audio and subtitle language on Xbox Series X/S? I coudn't find this option anywhere and this is a pretty basic and fundamental option in games....
  4. Audio loss after changing inputs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Audio loss after changing inputs issue: Hey so the last week or so i have been having an issue where I'll be playing a game for a bit and i turn off my xbox or change input to either netflix app or my laptop where i stream sports and...
  5. Xbox Speaker Audio Format Changing after Headset Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Speaker Audio Format Changing after Headset Use: My Xbox One S has the HDMI audio out set as bitstream with the Dolby Atmos format, however when I use my Steel Series Arctis 7X headset and then power the headset off, the HDMI audio format...
  6. : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X?: : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X? I just recieved a Samsung Soundbar (HT- Q900T) and since I have an older TV, I am running my console through the soundbar and then HDMI...
  7. Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!: I am a twitch streamer on the Series X. For a long time, my game chat audio was included in my twitch stream without a capture card or having to be in an Xbox party... however, a few days ago this...
  8. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  9. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  10. How to do I change balance audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to do I change balance audio?: So I'm trying to stream through my pc (looking at my xbox through my pc) but when I start something up like Ark Or Fortnite the music is loud as heck. Sidenote I'm using the turtle beach stealth...