How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC

Discus and support How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by holacom, Sep 9, 2019.

1. holacom
    holacom Guest

i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game with English dialogues, how can i do this?

:)

holacom, Sep 9, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

You're going to have to change it on your Xbox Companion App or the Game pass app. If not, there should be a setting inside the game.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Look in options in the ingsme menu.

If its not there then it wont be

It goes by your os language and region. Very few games have ingame language options
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

You should via setting area.
  5. yobrizo Win User

Hola. Normalmente puedes cambiarlo desde el menu. Si el juego no viene doblado a cadtellano de españa, csmbia el idioma en windows( panel de control) a español de mexico. Esto funciona con los forza pe que no fueron doblados
  6. NLbawz Win User

Language change

Hey,

On Xbox it's as simple as setting your Xbox's language on the language you want and it'd download some files to change it to said language. I assume it's the same on PC and thus give changing the display language a try.

Also some games have the option to change the language and subtitles in-game in the options menu, I suggest going through those first before changing the language of your PC.
Thema:

1. How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - change language games

2. Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?: The subject says it all already. I just want to choose between the languages the game has to offer, and not be forced to play on the language xbox beta thinks is the best for me....
  3. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...: Problem is in the subject line 3b85969b-d74f-4dbd-98be-f54ddecdcbfa
  4. Microsof Store: how do change the language of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsof Store: how do change the language of games: Some games are translated and dubbed in different languages, but I don't like it. I like to play the game with the original audio. Currently I'm trying to play Alien Isolation and the only way to...
  5. Xbox game pass change language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass change language: Hi, Is there a way to change the language of games downloaded through Xbox(beta) app? I have the Xbox game pass ultimate. My PC system is set in English but I wish to play games in my native...
  6. Changing in game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing in game language: Hello, recently i bought SSX 2012 for the xbox 360. I wanted to change the language so i made a account from france and console settings on both france and same with language. When i launch the...
  7. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  8. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c
  9. Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1: We're and English family, living in France, and I want to buy my kids an Xbox1 for christmas. Does it matter where I buy it from? For the subscriptions? For the language? We will want to play in...
  10. CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language

in XBoX on Windows
    CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language: Hello everyone! I just goot my gamepass and downloaded a lot of games but as i am in france they are all in french and i want to play in English, their original version. I already changed the...