How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC

Discus and support How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by holacom, Sep 9, 2019.

1. holacom
    holacom Guest

i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game with English dialogues, how can i do this?

:)

holacom, Sep 9, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

You're going to have to change it on your Xbox Companion App or the Game pass app. If not, there should be a setting inside the game.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Look in options in the ingsme menu.

If its not there then it wont be

It goes by your os language and region. Very few games have ingame language options
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

You should via setting area.
  5. yobrizo Win User

Hola. Normalmente puedes cambiarlo desde el menu. Si el juego no viene doblado a cadtellano de españa, csmbia el idioma en windows( panel de control) a español de mexico. Esto funciona con los forza pe que no fueron doblados
  6. NLbawz Win User

Language change

Hey,

On Xbox it's as simple as setting your Xbox's language on the language you want and it'd download some files to change it to said language. I assume it's the same on PC and thus give changing the display language a try.

Also some games have the option to change the language and subtitles in-game in the options menu, I suggest going through those first before changing the language of your PC.
Thema:

1. How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - change language games

2. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....
  3. Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game: Hey guys! I really want to change the language of a Game from Spanish (Win 10 language) to English (Favourite language to play game, the original language). Is there any way to archieve this?...
  4. changing language of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing language of the games: hello i'm blind gamer from Russia, and i'm usin narrator, but my country doesn't support narrator, and i changed consoul language to english, but i want play games on russian language, how i can...
  5. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  6. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  7. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass: I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in the settings.......
  8. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?: I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1
  9. How to change a Window Store game's language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the...
  10. Change game language?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language?: Is there a way to change the language of the app and/or game without having to change the entire system language? b2f36a63-7eaf-485f-b76e-bed3a3b132e4