How to Change the "organizer" on account for an Xbox one s

Discus and support How to Change the "organizer" on account for an Xbox one s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son is trying to log into YouTube and xbox and its its asking for a code that is being sent to the wrong email which we dint have access to. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RileyVachal, Apr 17, 2020.

1. RileyVachal
    RileyVachal Guest

My son is trying to log into YouTube and xbox and its its asking for a code that is being sent to the wrong email which we dint have access to. I am logged into Microsoft and see the "organizer" and that email is not correct and i dont have access to it.
    How do i change that?

:)

RileyVachal, Apr 17, 2020
  2. #7#7 Win User

Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer

I was hacked a couple of days ago through son's xBox. Person set up xBox organizer under bogus account name. How do I remove or change it.?
  3. GRainey Win User

Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer

I have this same question....

I added another account to be the organizer, but now I need to change the original organizer to show as just a member.
  4. Tigger1906 Win User

Anyone care about quality?

As with most things in America, money talks! As consumers, if we are dissatisfied with a product, we can simply not by it. Hopefully, the game-makers will see that as a wake up call and make the necessary change(s). But unfortunately, neither one usually
    happens because we consumers are rarely organized to force change.
  5. WickederPhoenix Win User

Changing email adress on xbox live

6. kidshunter Win User

Limit screen time on organizer account

I have the same question and understand that I can not set limits on the organizer. So is there a way to change the organizer of the account to a member so my child will not loose his games/friends?
Thema:

1. How to Change the "organizer" on account for an Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Change organizer account

2. Gamebar auto mutes mic when I change displays

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar auto mutes mic when I change displays: I run a multi monitor setup, I set my capturing settings to record the last 10 minutes. I get a clip and notice my voice isn't in it, even when I turned my mic on at the start. Beginning to...
  3. how do i change the online play settings for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change the online play settings for my account: I need help accessing my account settings 3ac9aac2-46fd-47cb-ab67-f2b49946ec59
  4. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  5. Is there a way to reverse changing a gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to reverse changing a gamer tag?: My sister change my Gamertag while checking names available without my knowledge , is there any way to reverse this , as even if I pay , I cant get my Original Name back as it Goes over the 12...
  6. My username changed to something I didn't want!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    My username changed to something I didn't want!!!: So basically my username got changed to something I didn't want I don't want that username! Please help me, I don't want to pay for it. I also cant even change my Profile Picture. THIS IS SO...
  7. Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.: This is what it says when i try to change my primary email on my account my account was made using the Xbox live family feature along time ago on the 360 and i need to change it because the email...
  8. Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult): How do I convert a child account (member) to and adult account (organizer)? I've modified every known setting and my son is still unable to make xbox purchases under a child account, even when I...
  9. Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer: Hi, how can I change the current role/permission I have from member to organizer in a Microsoft Family group? 76b536a2-e2c8-4829-830c-88172cbe11a9
  10. My gamer tag organ toucher69 has been changed and I have did nothing wrong I got on today and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag organ toucher69 has been changed and I have did nothing wrong I got on today and ...: What can I do to get my gamer tag back 82378355-88ec-4fc7-9778-3095530e018d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change organizer on xbox one

2. switch organizer on xbox account