how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers

Discus and support how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I change the security settings for my son to be able to hear other gamer on the xbox one. I have an account as a parent and he has an account as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoxanneGreen1, Jul 28, 2020.

1. how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers

How do I change the security settings for my son to be able to hear other gamer on the xbox one. I have an account as a parent and he has an account as a child

:)

RoxanneGreen1, Jul 28, 2020
  2. BrandoPB Win User

looking for somone to play-online and help with chat

How old is your son? You should find other gamers his age because there are some douches out there that'll say things your son probably shouldn't hear.
  3. Legends Future Win User

trouble with xbox live member

Your 9 year old son shouldn't be allowed to talk or take messages from other gamers, best thing to do is to change his settings to Block so that no one should communicate with him
    live.xbox.com/.../Settings, and calling out other gamers in the forums is not allowed
  4. Smwutches Win User

Points on Multiple Gamer Tag IDs

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

You would need to view the profile of the person on the console and file a complaint through there. Naming other gamers on the forums is not allowed. You should also change your son's password.
  5. LargestElk959 Win User

Accessing Xbox Live Games I.E. TitanFall

I hear what your saying so that's one thing why then does it not allow my son to play with his gamer tag when I am signed out. It won't allow access to the game accept me
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Thank you Microsoft here's your money back.

Hi Johnny,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Though as what I can understand, your issue is you tried to update your son's security info so the account is currently locked out for any changes. But as far as I know, this does not limit the account to purchase nor
    download games that he already bought using the gift card. If you're having problems signing in the account because of the recent security change, it should allow you still to sign in and play on the console.
Thema:

how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers

1. how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers - Similar Threads - change security allow

2. Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change still pending after about a year?: I changed my phone number and after a year my account is still pending 45016109-6e1b-44a3-ab4b-a0dd600004bd
  3. Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of both accounts. Security change pushes it into a month later. Will I be able...: Hello, so here's my story: Under the hype of pso2 I tried getting it into the account for play when it releases. Now, this posed an issue: Account A, which I'm using, demanded that I verified it...
  4. Security options keep changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security options keep changing: I trust my son with peril on the xbox, however the security settings on his account keep reverting back to the all people settings. Help before I stop him going on line....
  5. Immediate change of security info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Immediate change of security info: So recently someone took my account and put their email into the security information, I finally got back into my account. I was trying to change the security info to my phone number, but there is...
  6. Changing my security info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my security info: My security info is changing and I want to cancel this but my email account doesn’t work to receive the code to cancel it so how can I cancel this? 90451284-92e4-4ec2-8143-aa69554c8f1e
  7. change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer: Hello. I keep getting an error that says i cannot sign into my minecraft because i do not have the settings permitting multiplayer interaction. I went to the site it gave me aka.ms/accountsettings...
  8. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  9. Security Info Change To Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change To Phone Number: So right now i am in the process of having my security info being deleted. I didn’t have access to the email associated with my, which was the only type of security info i had on my account, so i...
  10. Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's ...: Hi! My son gets an error message when trying to play in multiplayer mode on Battlefront. It instructs to change the security/privacy settings by logging into the Xbox One account. 1. When...