How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store

Discus and support How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, hi! I tried to change the language of my Windows on Time & Language settings without success. Tried to change the region of the Windows Store too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Salvego, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Salvego
    Salvego Guest

Hey, hi!

I tried to change the language of my Windows on Time & Language settings without success. Tried to change the region of the Windows Store too and the game still in Portuguese. Also tried to reinstall the game....

Any clues?

Thanks in advance! How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store :)

:)

Salvego, Jun 13, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

do you have your language set up anywhere as Portuguese??? when you changed language anything on your computer change??? Where was game purchased from??
  3. Salvego Win User

Hey! Thank you for your answer!

Do you have your language set up anywhere as Portuguese??? - YES. My Windows is in Portuguese. But usually I change the game settings to my preferred language. In this case, Wolfenstein New Colossus doesn't have this option.

When you changed language anything on your computer change??? - Yes, everything changed. Even the region of the Windows Store changed. But still my system kept the Portuguese as a secondary language. Only when I deleted the whole Portuguese
    package I was able to play the game in English. (I really want to play the game in English and keep my system in Portuguese - just like I do with other games...)

Where was game purchased from?? - I purchased on Windows Store but the page says the game is available in several languages.

Language supported:

English (United States)

Français (France)

Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)

Italiano (Italia)

Polski (Polska)

Português (Brasil)

усский ( оссия)

中文(中国)

中文(新 坡)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus/9n26x2pmtwbt?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Thanks again! :)
  4. MikaOurri Win User

Error 0x80070780

Experiencing the same issue but with Wolfestein II: The New Colossus.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Change language Microsoft Mahjong

Microsoft Apps found on the Store may have their own language settings in the app's game settings, or it may read directly from your language settings in Windows 10.

I actually had Mahjong installed, and I could quite find the settings myself. In this case, you'll likely need to change the system language setting in Windows.

Note: This will change the ENTIRE Windows interface to the new language. Changing will require a reboot.

Give this article a read for a step-by-step: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

Hopefully it helps!
  6. snikefriend Win User

How to change language in XBOX app on Windows 10?

Xbox App uses the language that you have assigned as your preffered Windows language. In order to change that, search for "Language" (type this in your Windows language if you're not using the english version) in the search bar on Windows and then the language
    panel will come up. (It's the same panel you use if you want to change keyboard preferences) The language which is in the top, is the one that the Store and all it's apps use. Just get the language you prefer in the first spot and the Store along with all
    the apps and your keyboard will use this as preffered language.
Thema:

1. How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store - Similar Threads - change Wolfestein Colossus

2. How to change match start time in FIFA 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change match start time in FIFA 2018: Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun. The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change the match to be always played during the...
  3. Gamertag Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Change: Hello, i just have a short question. Is there any way too find out why the Gamertag is taken or not. I tryed too find the gamertag with friends add or on the website but cant find a crytaledits...
  4. how to change a profile to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change a profile to my xbox account?: Is it posible to change the profile of your account? Just the profile....not the nametag! a4302508-cb13-4738-a0ca-125288637b56
  5. Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?: Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on any xbox? 81b24418-be91-422b-b4c3-f6c86a82bd46
  6. Changing an account email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an account email.: If I wanted to switch the email I on my main account to a different account on xbox, will I keep all of my game progress and purchases from the other account and be able to transfer them to the...
  7. Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change: So, I wanted to change my gamertag and I read xbox’s gamertag policy (or whatever it’s called) It says the first gamer tag change is free, I never changed my gamer tag and it’s telling me I have...
  8. demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag: Mon pseudo xbox été changé par une autre personne sans mon consentement [Translate by Mod] My pseudo xbox was changed by another person without my consent 24df0f5f-724b-4f00-92a3-2865742b7d5d
  9. Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch: I have looked at countless different thing but there all for xbox, not nintendo switch 17c97fe2-2d34-4b1d-b581-249cd7055b24
  10. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?: I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1