how to change xbox live account email

Discus and support how to change xbox live account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I was younger I got my mom to make me a Xbox live account with her email and now I need to change it to my email so I don't need her to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YallMc21, Jun 30, 2022.

1. YallMc21
    YallMc21 Guest

when I was younger I got my mom to make me a Xbox live account with her email and now I need to change it to my email so I don't need her to sign into it

:)

YallMc21, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox account trouble :I

You can change the email address on this account to free up the email -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Or you could recover this account to your xbox and change the gamertag.
  3. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Multiple Profiles on one account

I'm not to sure how you have multiple accounts on one email address, as you can't do that, at least not now.

I suggest changing your email on the other accounts so you can access them with ease.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

There is a link on how to change your information.
  4. Hordie Win User

Trying to change my gamertag

5. CaviarCowboy Win User

Change email for signing in?

6. voteDC Win User

Changing my WLID

You can find out how to change your Windows Live ID here
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

-

If the email you want to use is in use by another gamertag you will have to change the email address there first, create a throwaway Yahoo or Hotmail account for the job, which will then free that up to be used by your present account.
Thema:

1. how to change xbox live account email - Similar Threads - change live account

2. Still Can't Change xbox live account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still Can't Change xbox live account region: i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region HELP f5e73d6e-4ff0-4636-a746-6f1412046b54
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Won't Connect to XBOX Live After Account Email Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Won't Connect to XBOX Live After Account Email Change: I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates. I recently changed the email address I use as my Microsoft account. Now, when I go to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection it tells me that it...
  4. Unable to Change Xbox Live Account Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Change Xbox Live Account Settings: I’m trying to change some settings in my Xbox live account but it’s not working. I signed into my Microsoft account associated with it but when I go to...
  5. Changing/switching Microsoft account for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing/switching Microsoft account for xbox live: Hello, Currently, I'm trying to change my account email from my mother's Microsoft account to my own. My cousin used my personal one when we were younger but I have a new email that hasn't been...
  6. Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.: A few days ago I updated the email on my Microsoft account and since then I haven't been able to log in to Xbox live on my PC. The error code I have been receiving is 0x87DD0005. None of the other...
  7. Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can...: I have a live.com email that I mainly use for everything now except my Xbox account. I would like to get that switched for ease of mind. however it says live is a reserved domain and can't be...
  8. Change Microsoft account and Xbox Live account association

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Microsoft account and Xbox Live account association: I've spoken to a few online agents about this and they've confirmed that it's not possible at the moment, so I'm raising this as a feature request (if there's a different forum to do this, please...
  9. Changing Xbox live account from Child to Adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox live account from Child to Adult: Hi, as the title suggests, my xbox live account is quite old and was made on my late father's xbox as he used to play games with me. After his passing, however, I have continued to use the xbox...
  10. email account change for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    email account change for xbox live: recently changed my email because the one i set up the xbox live account with was deleted years ago trying to see if i could transfer the account to my new email. i have the current email setup...