How to change Xbox original avatar

Discus and support How to change Xbox original avatar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you change the Appearances of the Xbox original avatar? Im on xbox one and I want to change the facial features of my xbox orginal avatar.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaleeseSingh, Jul 1, 2020.

1. How to change Xbox original avatar

How do you change the Appearances of the Xbox original avatar? Im on xbox one and I want to change the facial features of my xbox orginal avatar.

:)

AnnaleeseSingh, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Loot Wizard Win User

There is an ‘Xbox Original Avatars’ app and a ‘Xbox Avatar Editor’ app

if you want to keep your 360 Avatar as is you can download the original avatars app and customize through there and then vis versa with the Xbox one version if you would like an updated/new look for your Avatar. Both can be found througu the microsoft store
    for free or through games and apps search bar.

Goodluck!
  3. RetroJoe13 Win User

Do not use the apps (original xbox avatar) ect. Just do the changes from your profile.
  4. Shirobon_ Win User

There are two differents apps - one for the old avatars, one for the new avatars.

You will have to install and use the old app, "Xbox Original Avatars".
  5. SuPeRfRoG99 Win User

Do any of those above mentioned things^
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Changing to original avatar

Hello Knapie,

I'd be happy to provide some input!

I believe the new update separated the new Xbox Avatar Editor App and there is also the Xbox Original Avatar App where you can edit your original avatar and select it to use from there.

Go into the Original Avatar App and see if you can set your original avatar to display from there.
    That seemed to work. Thanks
Thema:

1. How to change Xbox original avatar - Similar Threads - change original avatar

2. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?: So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove...
  3. I want to change my Gt to an original GT that is not taken but the system wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my Gt to an original GT that is not taken but the system wont let me: The title says it all; when I try and change the GT it doesn't give me the OG word, it gives me the word with a # and numbers. I have looked on numerous third party sites, and they all state the...
  4. Want to change gamer tag back to what it originally was.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to change gamer tag back to what it originally was.: Just recently i changed my gamertag to “do you cuss” thinking it was funny and in the moment it was but now i want to change my name back to what it originally was. I used my free name change to...
  5. Xbox one original, fuse changed, no power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original, fuse changed, no power.: Playing last night, heard a pop and the console powered down. Presuming it was the fuse i changed it, if it wasn't the fuse, still no harm done. I've unplugged the power supply allowed it to...
  6. I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...: The new gamertag allowance is 12 characters or less. How do I change it back to the original? 85868bbf-d089-4156-a549-3c927748f6d3
  7. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  8. Change origin account in battlefield one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change origin account in battlefield one: My son put in his underage origin account in battlefield one which means we can no longer access the multiplayer part of it. How do i change account to my regular origin account in battlefield?...
  9. Changing to original avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing to original avatar: Hello, I want to change back to my old avatar but when I choose 'original avatar" in the Avatar editor, it just keeps on loading... Is there someone who knows a work around? Thanks!...
  10. No way of changing the original avatar? Says Change avatar yet I can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way of changing the original avatar? Says Change avatar yet I can't: I haven't been able to customise my xbox one profile on the actual xbox one as there is nothing to click about editing my profile!! So am doing it on the lap top. I currently have a wizard...