How to change "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"??

Discus and support How to change "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"?? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have Minecraft PE and I'm trying to join a realm with some friends. I've played on realms before but this time when I tried to join it said my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rush90, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Rush90
    Rush90 Guest

I have Minecraft PE and I'm trying to join a realm with some friends. I've played on realms before but this time when I tried to join it said my privacy settings didn't allow me to join realms. I followed a few links that eventually took me to this page: Manage app privacy settings on Xbox. Theres a thing for realms at the bottom that says I need "To play Minecraft Realms, you need to set the You can play with people outside of Xbox Live, You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games safety settings to Allow."

I can't find where the place to change these settings are, can someone please explain which page lets me change those settings for Pocket Edition?

thanks

:)

Rush90, Apr 3, 2021
  2. wxsteful2604 Win User

Family permissions for Minecraft Pocket Edition

Hopefully i can explain,

1. Go to aka.ms/accountsettings and sign in.

2. Go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

3. Then at the top you can see:

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
    Decide whether to play with people on gaming services outside of Xbox Live, such as PC and PlayStation. This does not enable communication.

4. Change that to Allow.

Hopefully this works, if not please revert to the settings you previously had before.

Thanks,

Calum
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft

Hi Lars,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with privacy settings.

There are two that require changing for playing cross platform. When you go to Xbox live privacy then view details and customize, under communication and multiplayer.

1. You can play with people outside Xbox live---set to allow
    2. You can communicate outside Xbox live with voice and text--set to everybody

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Cross Play Error

Hello Andrew,

Sorry for the issue with Cross play. The settings is under privacy and online safety, then Xbox live privacy. It is then under communication and multiplayer go to view details and customize, the titles of the two options you need allowed are:

1. You can play with people outside Xbox live
    2. You can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text
    These two options are for the enabling cross play. There also is a crossplay setting in Fortnite itself. If it tells you need a parent to change these. Then you need parent account to change these settings.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Gabi..1234 Win User

Minecraft and online privacy settings

1. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hi Brad,

I was having the exact same problems, and I went through the same steps in which you instructed. However, for some reason I can't find the option that says "you can play with people outside of Xbox live", but I do see the one about communicating with people
    outside of Xbox live. What do I do?

Thanks

Gabi
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft can’t join cross network.

Hi Cash,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Your friend needs to adjust his Xbox live privacy settings. There are two under communication and multiplayer that need to allow.

1. You can play with people outside Xbox live
    2. You can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text
    Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. How to change "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live"?? - Similar Threads - change play outside

2. Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?: Will the new change be available on xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live? submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ad5433 [link] [comments]
  3. cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change Xbox privacy settings as an adult, as a result not being able to play...: In my account I cannot change my xbox privacy settings I do not recall it being a child account please help. d8944020-3a82-48cd-9d2a-942dfecaf76a
  4. Cannot play Games via xbox live after i've changed my Microsoft email

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play Games via xbox live after i've changed my Microsoft email: Title pretty much tells it all, i changed my email adress and tried loggin on to minecraft which worked. But somehow nothing seems to load and i dont even have acces to editing my profifle ingame...
  5. COD wont play now ive changed console to an xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD wont play now ive changed console to an xbox series x: I bought ultimate edition so that i could use on xbox series x upon release i got series x 2 days ago but when i try launch cod it keeps asking me to purchase it again and wont connect to servers...
  6. Balance won’t change in the play store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Balance won’t change in the play store: I just tried to redeem a xbox card to buy a few games and my balnce hasnt updated i restared it i unpluged the power support left it out for a few minuntes and hard reset it didnt work either and...
  7. Add an option to change video output for remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Add an option to change video output for remote play: Hi, I had this suggestion,might be stupid.My series X is hooked up to a 720p display while my phone has a 1440p display.When ever using remote play the console is streamed at 720p,would be lovely...
  8. Why do I have to enter an untypeable password every time to change accounts and play a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to enter an untypeable password every time to change accounts and play a game?: I use proper passwords on my accounts (25 character, random app generated , with strange symbols etc) which are simply untypeable on the Xbox. Every other Microsoft product supports high level of...
  9. I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(

in XBoX on Windows
    I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(: Pls help my my change my account data age of the account b6f38b54-e0c2-4a5e-9f7a-705e999451c5
  10. cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails: i dont care just let us sigh in with a pasword when changing deatails plas if not give me my money back for all the games i bought on that accoutn 88ec62a1-841d-4ce4-807c-798ec0155de5