how to change

Discus and support how to change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought a xbox360 and would like to sign up by it wont let me change the account info 2c6502ba-0805-4266-84a5-e3757d279a8a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shem197, Aug 3, 2019.

1. shem197
    shem197 Guest

how to change

i bought a xbox360 and would like to sign up by it wont let me change the account info

:)

shem197, Aug 3, 2019
  2. EPIC PersyMan Win User

how to change

can you share more details abour your problem ?
  3. luissolid Win User

how to change

Hello! What error you have? What info yiu want to change?

Remember you can change you account info in the Xbox.com website.

Regards!
  4. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

you right i miss read that post they said that they wished Ps3 had custom servers like pc with 1000tickets a million sorrys
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

just type in hardcore or infantry on the search are of your server browser, on Ps3 I heard they had "1000ticket" how sick is that?
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

How to change servers

If you quit within the 30 second time period at the beginning of the game it will not be considered a loss.
Thema:

how to change

1. how to change - Similar Threads - change

2. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  3. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  4. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  6. Language change

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change: Hello. Is it possible to change the game language which I downloaded by using Xbox game pass for PC? I live in Denmark but I speak Russian, all games which I installed on English....
  7. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  8. wie kann man die datenschutz einstellung ändern [ Translation - how can you change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wie kann man die datenschutz einstellung ändern [ Translation - how can you change the...: ihr [Mod removed - Profanity] [Translation - Mod removed - Profanity] 2142cb3e-0281-4a9d-b465-e64af46a6edf
  9. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  10. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....