how to change

Discus and support how to change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought a xbox360 and would like to sign up by it wont let me change the account info 2c6502ba-0805-4266-84a5-e3757d279a8a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shem197, Aug 3, 2019.

1. shem197
    shem197 Guest

how to change

i bought a xbox360 and would like to sign up by it wont let me change the account info

:)

shem197, Aug 3, 2019
  2. EPIC PersyMan Win User

how to change

can you share more details abour your problem ?
  3. luissolid Win User

how to change

Hello! What error you have? What info yiu want to change?

Remember you can change you account info in the Xbox.com website.

Regards!
  4. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

you right i miss read that post they said that they wished Ps3 had custom servers like pc with 1000tickets a million sorrys
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

How to change servers

just type in hardcore or infantry on the search are of your server browser, on Ps3 I heard they had "1000ticket" how sick is that?
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

How to change servers

If you quit within the 30 second time period at the beginning of the game it will not be considered a loss.
Thema:

how to change

1. how to change - Similar Threads - change

2. Cambio parziale del gamertag Xbox [Mod Translation - Partial change of the Xbox gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambio parziale del gamertag Xbox [Mod Translation - Partial change of the Xbox gamertag]: Nel mio account xbox dopo il gamertag è visualizzato un #1003 e vorrei toglierlo. Si può? [Mod Translation - In my xbox account a # 1003 is displayed after the gamertag and I would like to...
  3. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account: So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign...
  4. How to change nat type

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change nat type: Hello i want to change my nat type from moderated to open i have tried one time but it din t work help 4a81b9ac-1c42-447d-a6f4-2feaa982e738
  5. Changing gamer tag and custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag and custom gamer pic: So today I downloaded the Xbox app to change my gamertag and gamerpic. It said my account needed to be an adult to choose a custom picture and the “change gamertag” option wouldn’t appear when I...
  6. Changing the email for Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email for Xbox account: So i have a main Xbox account that is linked with an email that I don't use, is it possible to change the email of that account with my every day email address. c01d13bd-be5c-46fa-a359-70a5b8b32155
  7. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: So i went to change my gamertag since i heard it was free and i changed it but sadly i couldn't get the gamertag i wanted it said it wasnt allowed the gamertag was LaffinCoffin i dont understand...
  8. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MS please changes the studio: Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game. Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games from this studio again. Change the Studio...
  9. Change of email account on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change of email account on Xbox: Hi, my husband set up a xbox account on his email but didnt realise it was so closely linked to the xbox in terms of passwords. How do i remove his email and add a new email without losing my sos...
  10. My name tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    My name tag change: I accidentally changed is there a way u could give me my old one c11c350f-a9f6-49f0-87f0-9ddfdcb3c870