how to claim your sweepstakes win?

Discus and support how to claim your sweepstakes win? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone here know how to claim i only put in 4 tickets never took much notice.but now am hearing the winners get Swag bundle :) as i won i don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, May 1, 2014.

1. how to claim your sweepstakes win?

Anyone here know how to claim i only put in 4 tickets never took much notice.but now am hearing the winners get

Swag bundle how to claim your sweepstakes win? :) as i won i don't want to miss out

Maybe someone who has won before might know

:)

MessiahBrowny, May 1, 2014
  2. Jonathan Gin
    Jonathan Gin Guest
    Anyone get the free Xbox 10 year edition?

Every country has their own set of laws regarding sweepstakes, including Canada prevents people from winning prizes from sweepstakes, which is why they make you do a math problem to claim a prize.

Jonathan Gin, May 1, 2014
  3. Hello, I need help accessing the forums. I have been invited and enrolled.

Hello, I need help accessing the preview forums. And one more thing, how can I claim the prize I have won? (sweepstakes one) I have not received a code or an e-mail.

(Thanks in advance)

LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-404C-A1F1-ECAEF2551C8D, May 1, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You need to post in the appropriate forum.

x24hrs2livex, May 1, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

You need to post in the appropriate forum.
  6. Jonathan Gin Win User

Anyone get the free Xbox 10 year edition?

Every country has their own set of laws regarding sweepstakes, including Canada prevents people from winning prizes from sweepstakes, which is why they make you do a math problem to claim a prize.
  7. Fade King Win User

Every2Minutes.com Sweepstakes for xbox one

With the sweepstakes it is random like a raffle drawing, your chances depend on how many sweepstakes points people enter and how many points you put in. For the auctions the average win is 37970 now according to the website.
  8. LP Shadow Fox Win User

Tomb Raider Sweepstakes??

I got it from registering for a tomb raider sweepstakes. the only thing you have to do is make an canadian xbox account, then search for tomb raider sweepstakes on your xbox. Thats how i got it :p
  9. AngelObullets Win User

Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

Hi there SamuelBarnes

They do actually mention how many are up for grabs and do mention the winners on a page called winners, Each sweepstake is of course different. But there is always a chance to get something instead of sweepstakes, example xbox live or game pass or credit
    on your account ect :)
Thema:

1. how to claim your sweepstakes win? - Similar Threads - claim sweepstakes win

2. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser: Hello, Since 2 months, it is no longer possible to claim the free Xbox 360 games, from the xbox marketplace (marketplace.xbox.com). There is no error message, but after validating the payment...
  4. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  5. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  6. when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...: i've reset my modem,cleared my alternate mac address,i am hard lined to my modem and i still cannot play games online or even stay in a party chat without getting disconnected,will you people...
  7. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  8. Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a USB headset that claims it works on Xbox.: It's a Rampage Alpha-X. Every store that sells it, and the box it came in claims it's compatible with Xbox. Plugged it in, turned the console on, and nothing. Did i get taken by false advertising?...
  9. Gifted game cant be claimed in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game cant be claimed in uk: I live in usa, and u gifted a friend a game. And now it says it cant be claimed. Even when she switched her region. I think this is totally freaking stupid. And it upsets me. But anywho. I've...
  10. Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox: Sony (Televisions): Picture but no sound, television claims its not a receiving a signal from my XBox A hard reset/power cycle is the solution to most issues experienced with the console. Glad...