How to connect a controller to mobile android

Discus and support How to connect a controller to mobile android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android

Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet?

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

On Android u can use only Xbox SmartGlass app an in this app is display controller for your Xbox, no more.
  3. meresidesoldier Win User

There isnt one of yet but a few companys have some n development
  4. Bogi x3 Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  5. Ackis Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think
    most of them have
    And for anyone stumbling across this in the future, I believe iPads are a whole other story.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

And for Playstation is Sony phone.
Thema:

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android - Similar Threads - connect controller mobile

2. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...
  3. HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows: My controller and adapter have been humming along nicely for months until a few days ago. Now the controller works fine when connected by USB and the adapter is installed and blinks when I press...
  4. Connexion de ma manette [Translate] Connecting my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connexion de ma manette [Translate] Connecting my controller: Depuis la dèrrière m j microsoft ma manette Xbox razer wolverine tournament édition ne se connecte plus ni ma xbox ni mon pc Pourtant elle fonctionne J'ai été au magasin pour la garantie et chez...
  5. Xbox One Standard not connecting to new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Standard not connecting to new controller: Ok, so I will try to post as much information so that I don't waste anyone's time. My Xbox One is the Standard version and has not been used since 2015. It hasnt even been switched on, it's been...
  6. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  7. How can I connect a ps4 controller to a xbox one with streaming to my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect a ps4 controller to a xbox one with streaming to my pc?: So i found a ps4 controller in my new apartment, since i had a xbox also i wanted to try and use it on my xbox, but i dont know how to connect it, is there a way to connect it without streaming...
  8. Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help! Controller won’t connect to phone: I have a iphone 7 and want to connect my xbox one S controller to it. I see other are able to do so but i cant. I tested and stuff like my earbuds can connect via bluetooth but my controllers...
  9. XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]: 一方面当我在Windows10上使用XBOX 线控制器的时候,偶尔会发生控制器关闭的情况,电 使用的是官方的同步 电套组。请问这方面可能是控制器本身的问题还是同步 电套组的问题? 另一方面在每次通过有线连接在电脑上为控制器完成 电之后,需要重新配对蓝牙才能够正确识别。这部分如何处理? [Translation-On the one hand, when I use the...
  10. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are xbox controllers bluetooth compatible with android mobile