How to connect a controller to mobile android

Discus and support How to connect a controller to mobile android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android

Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet?

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

On Android u can use only Xbox SmartGlass app an in this app is display controller for your Xbox, no more.
  3. meresidesoldier Win User

There isnt one of yet but a few companys have some n development
  4. Bogi x3 Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  5. Ackis Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think
    most of them have
    And for anyone stumbling across this in the future, I believe iPads are a whole other story.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

And for Playstation is Sony phone.
Thema:

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android - Similar Threads - connect controller mobile

2. Xbox controllers wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers wont connect: Hi, i have 2 controllers that wont connect to the console. Tried everything from batteries, to usb connection and resets. Anyone have any other solutions? 46a4a6e7-13e4-421d-9b12-18254687eefb
  3. Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play: I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a...
  4. remote connection two controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote connection two controllers: Hi guys, I have a simple question, it is possible to use two controllers when you are streaming a game with a PC? Thanks 705c3371-ac24-44f3-a8c4-fee80c0ec583
  5. When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app: I was going crazy trying to figure why i couldn't connect to the app, hopefully this helps 1st try connecting your old controller with the usb and connect to the app it should then unplug it it...
  6. Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC: It stopped working by itself after restarting the PC, now I can't connect my controller using USB port. Tried 3 cables, tried to connet to other pc. Sometime it turned on for a minute, and then...
  7. My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC: My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC. Unless I removed the device and re-search the Bluetooth device. And after that all the setting of my controller...
  8. Controllers no longer connecting after PC use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers no longer connecting after PC use: Last Saturday, I used my wireless controller with my PC. I used the official Xbox cord to connect it. I have a wired controller, but I can't use my headset with it so I was forced to use this one....
  9. Xbox One S controller connects but acts disconnected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller connects but acts disconnected.: When i connect my controller, it stays hooked up for about 20 seconds; the it stops responding and the console tells me to reconnect it if I’m in a game. It stays connected this whole time, but is...
  10. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are xbox controllers bluetooth compatible with android mobile