How to connect a controller to mobile android

Discus and support How to connect a controller to mobile android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android

Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet?

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

On Android u can use only Xbox SmartGlass app an in this app is display controller for your Xbox, no more.
  3. meresidesoldier Win User

There isnt one of yet but a few companys have some n development
  4. Bogi x3 Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  5. Ackis Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think
    most of them have
    And for anyone stumbling across this in the future, I believe iPads are a whole other story.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

And for Playstation is Sony phone.
Thema:

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android - Similar Threads - connect controller mobile

2. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  3. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  4. Connectivity Controller Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Connectivity Controller Issues: Hey everybody, So, when I first plugged my controller into my PC (It doesn't have Bluetooth, so it connects with a USB cable) it was fine, responsive and did everything it needed to. Then one...
  5. Xbox Is On and nothing is displaying (Controller won’t even connect)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Is On and nothing is displaying (Controller won’t even connect): For the whole entire day ive had this problem. i turn my xbox on and its just a black screen. my hdmi is all correct. after a few hours a troubleshoot message appeared and i pressed restart...
  6. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  7. Xbox won't connect my controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect my controllers.: I tried the troubleshooting option on Xbox support and they recommended I just get my controller replaced but I do not think the issue is my controller. I believe the issue is something to do...
  8. Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something about the controller's connection when opening the Xbox at first time: [img] When I open the Xbox at first time,there is gonna to be a photo like this to let me press "A" button and then my controller is connected. So,how does is works without pressing the bind...
  9. Meu Xbox não conecta em uma controle [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox não conecta em uma controle [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not connect to a...: Meu xbox one original não conecta em nenhum controle. O que eu faço? [Mod Translation - My original Xbox One does not connect in any controller. What do I do?] 0a44dc83-ab67-478f-a692-b467ba326ac2
  10. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are xbox controllers bluetooth compatible with android mobile