How to connect a controller to mobile android

Discus and support How to connect a controller to mobile android in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019.

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android

Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet?

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

On Android u can use only Xbox SmartGlass app an in this app is display controller for your Xbox, no more.
  3. meresidesoldier Win User

There isnt one of yet but a few companys have some n development
  4. Bogi x3 Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  5. Ackis Win User

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think
    most of them have
    And for anyone stumbling across this in the future, I believe iPads are a whole other story.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

And for Playstation is Sony phone.
Thema:

1. How to connect a controller to mobile android - Similar Threads - connect controller mobile

2. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  3. xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...: Basically what the title says. I've tried new batteries rebooting the console (every way possible) updating everything (controller and xbox) plugging it directly into the wall turning off...
  4. xbox not able to connect controllers to

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not able to connect controllers to: I have been using a controller on my Xbox for a while now and when my brother wants to borrow the controller for his Xbox he is unable to connect any controller to his, both wireless and by USB...
  5. Wired controllers won't connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired controllers won't connect: My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of 5b63149b-52bc-4b98-865b-e3708815f744
  6. Unable to connect xbox one controller with usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect xbox one controller with usb: I am trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with no success. When I plug in the controller, it rumbles but then nothing happens. I have tried to check the device on device manager but...
  7. Xbox one controller connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connection: Is there a way to boost a wirless signal to the controller? My controller just keeps on disconnecting for a split second forcing games to pause or the control is lagging. Its not a constant thing...
  8. Xbox not connecting to tv or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to tv or controller: I have a 4year old xbox one that was working fine one day, then the next when switching on there was no signal to the tv. I tried changing cords, changing ports, etc... the power to the xbox is...
  9. Xbox One controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC: Help! My Xbox One controller isn't connecting to my PC. I'm on Windows 10 and have tried wireless and via USB. None of which work. It worked before (about 3 months ago) but now whenever I plug it...
  10. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are xbox controllers bluetooth compatible with android mobile