How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android

Discus and support How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i have a wired controller lying around and i want to see if it works on android. I tried connecting via USB but didn't work but i think it should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Vo1k, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Vo1k
    Vo1k Guest

i have a wired controller lying around and i want to see if it works on android. I tried connecting via USB but didn't work but i think it should because controllers had been used on my device before.

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

You would need an OTG ADapter appropriate for your phone and those ain't cheap you are better off using bluetooth

They are meant for storage

If you mean xcloud and not using an xbox controller it can only be used as a gamepad
  3. WPAK Win User

XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

Hi there,

Yes, that update is a requirement.

Please see this link for steps and that the update is required to connect a Xbox One controller to the Windows 10 PC.

It shows how to connect by wire, wireless adapter and via bluetooth.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

If also has a link with troubleshooting steps if connection fails.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...bleshoot-xbox-one-bluetooth-issues-windows-10

Side note: Not all Xbox One controllers support bluetooth, the first (older) models do not, see the second link on how to determine if you have a controller that supports it or not.

Let us know the results
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
Thema:

1. How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android - Similar Threads - connect wired windows

2. : Wired connection no longer recognised on Series X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Wired connection no longer recognised on Series X: : Wired connection no longer recognised on Series X Hi, My series X no longer recognises my wired connection. Wifi only at the moment it seems. I have tried the cable in my old One X and...
  3. XBOX Series X Headset - wired connection to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Headset - wired connection to controller: Is it possible to connect the sereis S/X headset to the controller via usb-c to 3.5 audio cable as a wired headset? Could this be a future firmware update? It would be nice to have the option for...
  4. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10: Hello. I need some help on this issue. I have been trying to connect my controller to my Inspiron ONE2330 (which is a Windows 10 Home desktop, 64-bit, powered by DELL) and is not working. I have...
  5. Can not connect to xbox one using xbox app on windows 10 with a wired connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not connect to xbox one using xbox app on windows 10 with a wired connection.: I want to stream my xbox one to my windows 10 pc using the xbox app. I'm using a bridged connection, connecting my pc to my xbox one with an ethernet cable and connecting my pc to the internet...
  6. My Xbox one wont stream to my Windows 10 pc when using a wired connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one wont stream to my Windows 10 pc when using a wired connection: My main problem is when my xbox one is using a wired internet connection the xbox app cannot find it but when my xbox is using WiFi it is findable 1af1963f-8151-4b5b-a725-a1ad76666063
  7. Wired Xbox One controller will not connect to a pc with windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox One controller will not connect to a pc with windows 10: Ladies and Gentlemen, Ive bought a wired Xbox One Controller suitable for PC. the problem is that my pc with the latest windows 10. thje light on the connection cable is not active when I put the...
  8. Xbox 360 wired controller connected but not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller connected but not working on Windows 10: I've searched all the internet for a solution, but didn't find. I've just bought a usb-wire for my xbox 360 controller to play on my notebook (Windows 10), so I plug it, the device appears on the...
  9. I try to connect my "Xbox One Prismatic Wired" controller to my Pc Windows Seven 64 bits

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to connect my "Xbox One Prismatic Wired" controller to my Pc Windows Seven 64 bits: Hi, I need some help to connect my "Xbox One Prismatic Wired" controller to my Pc Windows Seven 64 bits, I tried with this : Drivers Microsoft Xbox One Controller for Windows 6.2.11059 WHQL with...
  10. Xbox 360 controller WIRED - Can't connect in Windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller WIRED - Can't connect in Windows 7: Hello guys, I am having a trouble with the Xbox 360 controller: I can't connect it with my Win7 (64bits). Ok... I had already installed the "Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Status" (the...