How to connect an Xbox controller to an iPhone

Discus and support How to connect an Xbox controller to an iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been trying to do this some one help. ?????? 3eb076c4-13f4-492e-83f1-450fcea1f55b Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BidDistroyerY, Mar 26, 2019.

1. How to connect an Xbox controller to an iPhone

I have been trying to do this some one help. ??????

:)

BidDistroyerY, Mar 26, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

We may see a way in the future.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Unfortunately there currently is no way to connect an Xbox One controller to a mobile phone.

There's something that has been rumored to be released in the near future where an Xbox One controller can wirelessly connect to a Windows powered phone, but nothing is available as of right now.

Maybe you can post an idea for this over on
    Xbox Ideas
    and see if others agree that they would like to see this in the future.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

I did see a few sites online talking about connecting a Xbox One controller to a mobile phone through Bluetooth. I tried using my Android and was unable to recreate the connection. Even if you were able to sync a controller to your iPhone, I'm not aware
    of any mobile games set up to allow controller use.

Hope this helps!
  5. Saeleth Win User

I don’t know what to do

To my knowledge unfortunately there is no way to connect your Xbox controller to your iphone :(
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Hello Ace,

We understand that you are attempting to sync your Xbox One controller to an IOS device, and that the controller is not recognized.

This would be due to the supported devices being the following:

Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 edge

Galaxy Note5

Galaxy S6 edge+

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 edge

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best!
Thema:

1. How to connect an Xbox controller to an iPhone - Similar Threads - connect controller iPhone

2. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  3. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  4. Xbox One Controller is not connecting to windows 10 PC via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller is not connecting to windows 10 PC via bluetooth: So recently I purchased an Xbox one controller (black) from Amazon for playing games on my windows 10 PC but I am unable to make them connect in a wireless manner . Connecting via USB is fine. So...
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect: Kontroler z 360 blyska 2 razy i nie łączy? Co zrobić [Translation - The controller from 360 flash 2 times and does not connect? What to do] e8dc6dab-034a-49e7-9a52-97743e066bd0
  6. Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles: Hi there, is it possible to sync an Xbox controller to multiple consoles/pcs at once? I dont want to mess up my controller or consoles so thats why Im asking. Thank you :) MineKat...
  7. Xbox one controller won't re-connect to bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller won't re-connect to bluetooth: i bought the 3°gen xbox controller a week ago, and just connected via bluetooth now, the controller connect just fine without trouble, but, if i turn the controller off and turn it on again the...
  8. No volume on headset connected to controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    No volume on headset connected to controller: We have lost all headset volume on our xbox one s. we are connecting the headset directly to the controller which itself is connected to the box. We have checked a few video/audio settings but all...
  9. connecting xbox one controller to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    connecting xbox one controller to iphone: so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't even 'see' it. whille on my samsung i am able to...
  10. How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus: how do I connect my Xbox one s controller with my iPhone 6 Plus? 15b800a9-3a05-4cfe-89db-5cc8444fad20