HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

Discus and support HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC. CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kingxtreme007, Aug 19, 2019.

1. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC.

CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER.

:)

kingxtreme007, Aug 19, 2019
  2. TobyHoover Win User

SmartGlass Connection

I have my 360 Hard lined to my router and the Windows Phone Xbox Companion connects flawlessly. What app are you using and what device are you trying to connect?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

Yeah, Phoenix_Reins is correct with this, the Xbox console companion app only works with the Xbox One. There is no app that connects to the Xbox 360.
  4. denis97g Win User

I'm afraid the xbox app only works with xbox one.
  5. Pixel Iron Man Win User

"Xbox companion"

1) Turn on your Xbox 360.

2) Navigate to the Settings section and then select "System" to open the System Settings screen.

3) Select "Console Settings" to open the Console Settings window.

4) Highlight "Xbox Companion" to open the Xbox Companion screen. On the right side of the Console Settings window, you'll see that the current setting for the Xbox Companion is unavailable.

5) Select "Xbox Companion" to open the Xbox Companion window.

6) Select "Available." You'll automatically return to the Console Settings page where Xbox Companion is highlighted.

7) Ensure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Xbox 360 and then open the My Xbox LIVE app you just installed on your iPhone.

8) Place a finger on your iPhone screen and flick it to the left three times to navigate through three sets of screens until you arrive at the Quickplay screen.

9) Tap the green "Connect to Xbox" button at the top of the Quickplay screen. The Connect to Your Console screen appears on your iPhone screen, telling you how your iPhone and Xbox 360 should be set up before you proceed.

10) Tap "Next." The green Connect to Xbox icon at the top of the Quickplay screen features a spinning icon and says "Connecting." A message appears on your Xbox 360 screen notifying you that you just connected to your Xbox 360 via Xbox Companion. Additionally,
    the green box at the top of the Quickplay screen turns into a gray box that says "Choose something to start on your Xbox." Beneath the gray box will be a list of apps installed on your Xbox 360 and any game that's currently in your console.

11) Tap the icon featuring three dots in the lower-right corner of the app to bring up a menu and then select "Controller." A black screen appears on your iPhone that features an "A" with four arrows around it on the top half of the screen, and then the
    "Y," "X" and "B" buttons on the lower half of the screen. You can use this screen to navigate through the menus on your Xbox 360's screen.

12) From the Quickplay menu you can select the game that's in the Xbox 360 console to launch the game on the Xbox 360, or you can select an app to launch that app on your Xbox 360. Some apps, such as the Netflix app, bring up the controller on your iPhone's
    screen and give you the option of navigating the app using that controller.

I hope that this helps and you get it working :)
  6. Thanatomorphose Win User

Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
Thema:

1. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP? - Similar Threads - CONNECT 360 COMPANION

2. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  3. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  4. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold: Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2...
  5. Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked: Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 to the the internet via wireless connection to my phones wifi hotspot, when I try to connect, it keeps saying failed and blocked, the only way I got round...
  6. Smartglass 360 connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass 360 connection: Recently i've buy a xbox 360, and i'm trying to connnect windows 10 app Smartglass 360 with my xbox, i'm usign same account on both pc and console, Smartglass are enabled on console, and i'm usnig...
  7. xbox 360 connected to xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 connected to xbox one: I have connected my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one but I cannot connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 ??? 9ba8b463-93c1-4d46-a000-5d17021c5cc0
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.: My Xbox 360 won't connect to my Samsung Galaxy S5's Mobile Hotspot. It will connect to other Mobile Hotspot Devices I have using the same SIM card - Giffgaff- and these are 3G, that is the only...
  9. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...: And why i found much faster a match? I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy live in europe (hungary) 4677ca93-9f41-4eef-ba9b-60948ba40d93
  10. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...