How to connect my xbox one s to my android mobile hotspot

Discus and support How to connect my xbox one s to my android mobile hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, first off I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me out! We lost internet due storms and are currently waiting for the repairmen to come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TiffanyFord2, May 3, 2021.

1. TiffanyFord2
    TiffanyFord2 Guest

Hello, first off I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me out!

We lost internet due storms and are currently waiting for the repairmen to come out.

In the meantime is there anyway I can connect my mobile hotspot from my android to the xbox?

I have tried to but it says it can't connect so I was trying to figure out if there is something else I need to try.

Again thanks in advance!

:)

TiffanyFord2, May 3, 2021
  2. KevinCampbell6 Win User

My wifi doesn't work

I'm using my mobile hotspot and my Hotspot did connect wants to my Xbox One with no problems now it's having a problem connecting to my Xbox one can anybody give me any any good information how to fix this I do not have a router
  3. IsaacDread Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

Another user suggested I try connecting to a mobile hotspot instead of home's wireless network. Strangely, XBL worked when connected to the mobile hotspot. Why would one Xbox One (X) work on my wireless but the other (original) does not?
  4. JuvenileWheat34 Win User

Xbox1 filter issue

my xbox one won't sign into my straight talk mobile hotspot says my filter needs changed how do I do that
  5. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Hotspot connect?

I've been using my mobile hotspot to connect to xbox live and watch Netflix and YouTube through the TV apps on Xbox.Today my phone had a software update and now my Xbox won't connect to my hotspot anymore. Any ideas?
  6. dutch21 Win User

internet error

it literally says internet error ive tried my mobile hotspot as well as a few others ive tried optimum which doesnt even connect to the network the mobile hotspots connect to the network but not the internet
Thema:

1. How to connect my xbox one s to my android mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - connect android mobile

2. Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10: Dear fellow gamers! I have a weird issue with cloud gaming on my android devices. I have a valid subscription for the Gamepass ultimate, and can without problems connect and play from my laptop...
  3. Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to bluetooth for pc and android but works through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to bluetooth for pc and android but works through...: The controller suddenly started blinking in the middle of a game and when I checked the Bluetooth settings of my laptop it showed it disconnected so I tried to reconnect but it failed, so I made...
  4. Connecting Android phone to Xbox One 2013 version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Android phone to Xbox One 2013 version: So I've got an Xbox One mine came out in December 18th of 2013 and I seem to have seen a lot of YouTube videos for how to hook up the app for the Xbox One s and x, but none for the Xbox one that...
  5. unable to turn off series x controller when connected via usb to windows 10 and android phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to turn off series x controller when connected via usb to windows 10 and android phone: I've tried holding down the x button more than 20 seconds. Controller has the latest update. Updated a couple weeks ago via Series X and just now ensured no new update with the xbox accessories...
  6. Can I connect an xbox one controller to my android smartphone using a micro usb to usb c cable

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I connect an xbox one controller to my android smartphone using a micro usb to usb c cable: Is it possible to use a micro usb to usb c adapter cord to connect an xbox one controller to my samsung galaxy a20? e8934d5e-714b-45df-bc65-70a1b818479d
  7. How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to connect a wired windows 10 or xbox one controller to android: i have a wired controller lying around and i want to see if it works on android. I tried connecting via USB but didn't work but i think it should because controllers had been used on my device...
  8. we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?: I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with logging in and out of my account. What do I do? My internet connection is fine as well. I'm trying to buy a 2 player realm...
  9. Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working: Hello, My son has just connected his x box controller to his android mobile phone (Samsung S9) and the LT and RT buttons are not working. Is there anything we can do to rectify this? Everything...
  10. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38