How to connect to Xbox Live and update my Xbox?

Discus and support How to connect to Xbox Live and update my Xbox? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; How to connect to Xbox Live and update my Xbox? i am having thia problem too! Anyone have a fix? 8e62d488-8467-4784-9703-3c5216a69142 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RelievedTag5225, Mar 31, 2017.

1. How to connect to Xbox Live and update my Xbox?

i am having thia problem too! Anyone have a fix?

:)

RelievedTag5225, Mar 31, 2017
  2. I think my Xbox is dying...

I do not think it is under warranty any longer. I have had it for a couple of years now, I think May of 15.

It seemed to run fine last night except for the Connect to Xbox Live thing. One of my games was updating and I was playing Overwatch, but the Home Screen still said Connect to Xbox Live.

MatthewGavin10, Mar 31, 2017
  3. TdRock127
    TdRock127 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

I tried to log in to my Xbox Live profile, and it said I couldn't connect to Xbox Live. Under the message it said the numbers "80151909"

It's been like this for about a week. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

P.S. I've tried connecting to one of my accounts that doesn't have Xbox Live Gold, and that didn't let me log in either.

TdRock127, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Tha Gazmasta
    Tha Gazmasta Guest

Tha Gazmasta, Apr 5, 2017
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Not receiving updates for my games?

6. No1 Spazz Win User

Mtu Error

Thanks for the Information!

I have checked if my Fireware is updated and it is, and the time on my modem i updated, but i don't see how time could effect me connecting to xbox live?
  7. DancyPlayer5763 Win User

New xbox 360 update not wanting to process

According to the support page below, your xbox can't download the xbox. Possibly a connection error.

How to Fix:

The update could not be downloaded from Xbox Live. Try the following:

Try installing the update again.

If you’re having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox Live, see Xbox Live connection problems.

Note You can also update your console software by copying the update to a USB flash drive or a disc and then applying it to the console.

See How to get a new Xbox 360 update VIA usb here:
    support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
  8. ArduousWand245 Win User

Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution :(
  9. Tha Gazmasta Win User

Thema:

1. How to connect to Xbox Live and update my Xbox? - Similar Threads - connect Live update

2. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  3. Doing update and its updating and putting me on dashboard with connect to xbox live ?????

in XboX Insiders
    Doing update and its updating and putting me on dashboard with connect to xbox live ?????: Update problem?? submitted by /u/mossy1874 [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live: When I turn on my xbox 360 I get a message that an update is needed. But when I try to update it I get an "Update Failed" message that says "Can't download the Update. To test your connection,...
  5. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  6. Can’t Update or Connect to Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Update or Connect to Live: Hello, I’ve been trying to update my Xbox one but the update can’t get past 16%. The console is directly connected to the Internet and all other devices on the network are fine, and xbox says...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  8. Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...: Pretty much what the title says, but I'll reiterate. There are 2 separate accounts on this xbox one, so this is not an account issue. I am successfully connected to the internet which is...
  9. After update can't connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    After update can't connect to Live: I just finished downloading an update a few minutes ago. Everything was normal until it restarted and brought me to the dashboard. It said I wasn't connected to live. I tried connecting and it...
  10. Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360: I cannot get my son's Xbox 360 to connect to Xbox Live and will not do a system update. It does connect to the internet during a the test but will not go further to connect to Live. I have tried...