How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...

Discus and support How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore I now have problems to connect an older PC game to my account. The game is "Virtua Tennis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Perlestephan, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Perlestephan
    Perlestephan Guest

How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...

Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore I now have problems to connect an older PC game to my account.

The game is "Virtua Tennis 4", which I bought in 2012 from Microsoft Games for Windows. For this purpose I created a game account at Games for Windows Live (GFWL). I played it first with Windows XP and later Windows 7.

Now I'm on Windows 10 and can dial into my old account via the Windows 10 app "X Box Console Compagnion" without any problems. There I can see the game listed and also my achievements, i.e. game points that I have earned.

How can I now connect the Virtua Tennis 4 with the X Box console companion? I have already deleted the old, the no longer needed Microsoft Games Marketplace and GFWL, because they do not work under Windows 10.

When starting Virtua Tennis 4 an error message appears that the dial-up to GFWL fails. The game won't start then. Even in the compatibility mode. So how can I start and play the game under Windows 10 with the X Box Companion App? How can I dial-in the X Box
    account with the old Microsoft game and online again ?

Your help is much appreciated !

:)

Perlestephan, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MacDaniel07 Win User

Top spin 4 on xbox one

Would it be possible to have top spin 4 in retro-compatibility. Thanks to xbox for making the necessary
    All the tennis games!!

Top Spin 4

Top Spin 3

Top Spin 2

Grand Slam Tennis 2

Smash Court Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 2009

Virtua Tennis 4
  3. IneptTrout82 Win User

virtua tennis 4

who want's play virtua tennis 4
  4. ingoish456 Win User

Help anyone .

virtua tennis 4 .... should be able to pick it up cheap !
  5. ClothingHurdle3 Win User

Virtua Tennis 4 [ XBOX @ LIVE ]

i need virtua tennis 4 product key.please send me
  6. FocalAbyss03187 Win User

virtua tennis 4

hola, se puede jugar on line al virtua tennis 4?
Thema:

1. How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox... - Similar Threads - connect Virtua Tennis

2. Minecraft “Unable to connect to world “

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft “Unable to connect to world “: Hello So I need help me and my friends are both on ps4 trying to join each others worlds. Every time we try and join a message pops up and say “Unable to connect world”. This has never happen...
  3. connecting Microsoft account with ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connecting Microsoft account with ps4 minecraft: ive put my account details in but now it just comes up with ‘we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong’ 072bc8a3-bdd4-4590-83b5-3c57b585a518
  4. : Xbox wont connect to my mic after a year?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox wont connect to my mic after a year?: : Xbox wont connect to my mic after a year? Ive called the support team three times. I've just been going in circles. Why would I pay for something that won't work. I can only sit on hold for so...
  5. Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world: Hey So me and my friend are on ps4 and we have been playing minecraft together for about 6 years now. But as of a week ago we got a error message while trying to join each others world. The...
  6. Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...: Bonjour, J'essai de me connecter a une partie de 2 amis sans succès (mentionne : impossible de rejoindre cette partie) mais je suis capable de rejoindre un seul autre ami dans sa partie. Pourtant...
  7. problème de conexion compte depuis un jeu[Translation-connection problem account since a game]

in XBoX on Windows
    problème de conexion compte depuis un jeu[Translation-connection problem account since a game]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu age of empire 2 definitive sur Steam. Le jeu fonctionne en solo mais je ne peux me connecter au mode multijoueur. "impossible de se connecter xbox live service,...
  8. Network Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Connectivity: My network test has me at 768 mbps but my update is downloading at 12.74 mbps. i am hard wired and extremely frustrated. i tried the bs of shutting it off and turning it back on. it only worsened...
  9. PS4 remote connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 remote connect: I just turned on my PS4 and wanted to play minecraft, well when it loaded up it asked me to convert worlds but I skipped that for now then It asked me to sign into my mircosoft account on another...
  10. conexion -[Translation - connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    conexion -[Translation - connection]: como configuro la xboa x a la pc -[Translation - how to configure the xbox to pc] 24e961b2-06dc-4cb3-b7d7-0c04a5b43222