How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...

Discus and support How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore I now have problems to connect an older PC game to my account. The game is "Virtua Tennis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Perlestephan, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Perlestephan
    Perlestephan Guest

How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox...

Recently I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore I now have problems to connect an older PC game to my account.

The game is "Virtua Tennis 4", which I bought in 2012 from Microsoft Games for Windows. For this purpose I created a game account at Games for Windows Live (GFWL). I played it first with Windows XP and later Windows 7.

Now I'm on Windows 10 and can dial into my old account via the Windows 10 app "X Box Console Compagnion" without any problems. There I can see the game listed and also my achievements, i.e. game points that I have earned.

How can I now connect the Virtua Tennis 4 with the X Box console companion? I have already deleted the old, the no longer needed Microsoft Games Marketplace and GFWL, because they do not work under Windows 10.

When starting Virtua Tennis 4 an error message appears that the dial-up to GFWL fails. The game won't start then. Even in the compatibility mode. So how can I start and play the game under Windows 10 with the X Box Companion App? How can I dial-in the X Box
    account with the old Microsoft game and online again ?

Your help is much appreciated !

:)

Perlestephan, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MacDaniel07 Win User

Top spin 4 on xbox one

Would it be possible to have top spin 4 in retro-compatibility. Thanks to xbox for making the necessary
    All the tennis games!!

Top Spin 4

Top Spin 3

Top Spin 2

Grand Slam Tennis 2

Smash Court Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 2009

Virtua Tennis 4
  3. IneptTrout82 Win User

virtua tennis 4

who want's play virtua tennis 4
  4. ingoish456 Win User

Help anyone .

virtua tennis 4 .... should be able to pick it up cheap !
  5. ClothingHurdle3 Win User

Virtua Tennis 4 [ XBOX @ LIVE ]

i need virtua tennis 4 product key.please send me
  6. FocalAbyss03187 Win User

virtua tennis 4

hola, se puede jugar on line al virtua tennis 4?
Thema:

1. How to connect "Virtua Tennis 4" (2011 from MS Games for Windows Marketplace) with the XBox... - Similar Threads - connect Virtua Tennis

2. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  3. Internet connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet connection?: I having issues with connecting with the internet, but its says its all good but when go to the home screen it says connect to xbox live but i also have the subscription too. now i have no idea...
  4. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  5. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  6. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  7. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  8. : Upnp connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upnp connection: : Upnp connection Hello Depa_731, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is receiving a UPnP error when you connect it to your hotspot. UPnP is a setting within...
  9. : Xbox Not Connecting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Not Connecting: : Xbox Not Connecting Hey Leo! My Xbox One says that I need to hook up my internet right when I get into my Xbox. I don't have xbox live at the moment anyway, but I just can't even get into...
  10. Can connect to internet but not online games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can connect to internet but not online games.: Switched to better Internet and now my xbox will still connect to the internet (i know because I downloaded warzone last night.) But every time i open a game it cant retrieve my ip and wont...