How to contact Xbox developer for an idea?

Discus and support How to contact Xbox developer for an idea? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have an idea just need an email or phone number to contact... Will greatly increase profits for the next xbox 6cc9556f-7db2-4305-be04-c4cf481ff0a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by juanmaldonado3, Feb 20, 2019.

1. How to contact Xbox developer for an idea?

Have an idea just need an email or phone number to contact... Will greatly increase profits for the next xbox

:)

juanmaldonado3, Feb 20, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yep, Xbox ideas is the way to go if you have an idea for the Xbox.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

4. TheRohan Win User

Hey there

As posted by DrifterX22 the best area for suggestions or ideas is the Xbox Ideas website. It's a great area to share your ideas.

Cheers
  5. OleksandrDyklevych Win User

Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer so it is not playable anymore?

i wish i knew.

is there any "Contact developer" button on Xbox or MS Account?

How do we reach the developer and link the request with actual game issue?
  6. GloatingRedneck Win User

Jerks cheating/using mods.

How can I contact the developers?
Thema:

1. How to contact Xbox developer for an idea? - Similar Threads - contact developer idea

2. Contacting Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacting Support: I need to speak with someone in Xbox support. The online chat isn't working and the callback feature also isn't working. I need to have my xbox sent back to them as I have received it back and...
  3. How to stop spam emails on AOL?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to stop spam emails on AOL?: AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that,...
  4. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  5. Microsoft asked me to contact them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft asked me to contact them.: Microsoft asked me to get in touch with them 84c23a56-a457-41e5-9ebd-d4c1168f008e
  6. What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed?: If you are not using Norton Antivirus and still charged for the subscription plan then, in that case, you can simply sign in your Norton account and can download and install Norton antivirus from...
  7. Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!: Hi i have a brand new faulty controller but when i try to request a replacement via the xbox support system, the screen simply ‘hangs’ (colour wheel simply revolves...and revolves...and...etc). I...
  8. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....
  9. contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund: purchased 17$ in game currency never got it in game. how do i tell microsoft b10b1244-b0c0-4e12-8ceb-41cda83140de
  10. Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...: I can no longer play online Minecraft with my friend. We played last weekend. This weekend, we keep getting, "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." The Xbox support agent...