how to contact xbox for support (unable to talk anyone)

Discus and support how to contact xbox for support (unable to talk anyone) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello i want somebody from xbox support contact me but can't find support anywhere 85b2e43c-0f23-45d0-a96e-657ee60bfc02 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Simskiller2, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Simskiller2
    Simskiller2 Guest

hello i want somebody from xbox support contact me but can't find support anywhere

:)

Simskiller2, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Nathan0478 Win User

xbox has the worst service site I have ever seen. It just gives a couple of FAQs that have nothing to do with the problem, send me in a circle of asking what I want and end up back at the virtual assistant. I quickly losing any interest in buying anything
    more from xbox, I'll have to go to playstation when this one dies, which I want to talk to someone about.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Click no, thanks to the virtual assistant and you will be given other options for contacting support which
    should include chat or requesting a call back. If you don't see those options, you would need to try changing your topic.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post.

To cancel the refund request, simply reply to the confirmation email you received after you initially requested it; however, f the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. BrittanyShockey Win User

I requested a refund yesterday off of my xbox one but i would like to know how to stop the refund and just keep the product i have bought can you pleas help me
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Nathan,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums, Currently, in order to request a callback you have to go through the
    Contact us portal

Not every pathway leads to the ability to request a callback, so you have to fish around a bit. following these steps will allow you to request a call :

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox one
    3. Select "See other options"
    4. Select "Warranty, service & repair"
    5. Select "Show contact options"
    6. Select Request a callback from support

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. how to contact xbox for support (unable to talk anyone) - Similar Threads - contact support unable

2. Contact support button doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact support button doesnt work: When I click on the contact link https://support.xbox.com/de-de/contact-us I select the main catogory of my question, in the second step I click on buttons, nothing happens. How can I send a...
  3. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  4. Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?: hey all i'm posting here first time for me but wondering who I can email about my issue. my issue is I could not log into xbox live today so I purchased 1 yr sub but could not get on to live....
  5. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  6. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared)

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared): Hey there! here! I have searched page after page and my old post has mysteriously disappeared just within the past day or two. So here it is again! (luckily I saved a copy of my format) UPDATED!...
  7. Unable to contact support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to contact support: This is possibly the wrong area to be posting, this site isn't exactly the most straightforward to navigate. I was supposed to have one free gamertag change, when I tried to use it the page timed...
  8. I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...: Yea. I have tried to buy xbox live gold for a long time now and it always displays an error code telling me to wait a while. It has already charged me $2 but hasn't given me a subscription. I have...
  9. Unable to Contact Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Contact Support: I'm trying to Contact Xbox Live Support. To chat or request a call back, I have to sign in. After signing in however, in the "Chat with Microsoft" page my email is populated but not my First and...
  10. Cannot Contact Support: Unable to input required fields

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Contact Support: Unable to input required fields: Hello, We need to Chat with Microsoft on a problem we have for redeeming XBOX Live Gold voucher but we are not able to do this because we are not able fill the details required. We sign in and...