How to control two computers using one Xbox Elite 2?

Discus and support How to control two computers using one Xbox Elite 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was logging into the same game on two computers at the same time and wanted to use an Xbox Elite 2 to make the characters in both games do the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hans Dou, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Hans Dou
    Hans Dou Guest

I was logging into the same game on two computers at the same time and wanted to use an Xbox Elite 2 to make the characters in both games do the same thing. But I found that, whether wired or Bluetooth, the Xbox always controls only one computer at a time.

:)

Hans Dou, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Elite Contoller community configurations

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Elite Controller. Here is a

link
    on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  3. Zero420override Win User

xbox one elite controller

4. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

So, I see we are the only two people with the Xbox One X that are having this problem. One question I have for you, are you using the Elite controller? It seems Xbox support has no answers except to power down, power up, reboot the router, make sure everything
    is upgraded, on one leg and swing a rubber chicken over your head, etc... The only time I have this problem of no response is when using the Elite controller with the X. When I switch over to the standard controller I have no problem. If I use the Elite on
    my Xbox One day one edition with the Elite I have no problem.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one elite controller controls

Sorry to hear about this issue, thankfully the Xbox One Elite Controller has a lot of customisation options and you should be able to swap the triggers back around fairly easily.

Follow the guide at this LINK, that should walk you though how to download and use the Xbox Accessories app
    on either PC or Xbox One to edit your Xbox One Elite Controller.
Thema:

1. How to control two computers using one Xbox Elite 2? - Similar Threads - control computers using

2. Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer.: Hi, I've got a problem with my controller, when I'll go to Bluetooth & other devices and choose Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, there is no option to connect, just remove device (viz. photo)......
  3. Problem with Xbox Series X controller after migrating to new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Xbox Series X controller after migrating to new computer: I have Xbox Series X controller, with firmware version 5.5.2641. I've been using it for some time on my old computer with Windows 10 v1909. It was totally solid and stable, I really enjoyed...
  4. Bluetooth controller won't reconnect to computer after the controller turns off?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth controller won't reconnect to computer after the controller turns off?: So when my controller turns itself off (after I'm not sure how long) while I'm making myself a sandwich, or something, I come back and it won't reconnect to my laptop, which is still on and my...
  5. my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth: iv tired everything i know. and i know other things connect to my computer just fine. pls pls pls pls plss!!!!!!!! help me plsssss!! d0a3d4de-56da-4044-a376-a53457c5782c
  6. Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.: The version of windows is win10 1909. The Xbox one wireless controller can work at first. After a while it will be no response eventhough you press every bottom but it is still connecting to the...
  7. Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.: I used to utilize the xbox one controller on my computer through an usb cable, but the one i used stopped working and all the other cables i tried testing aren't working When i connect the cable...
  8. Xbox Controller into a Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller into a Computer: So for some weird reason, my Windows 10 Home apparently does not have support for bluetooth. So I tried putting the Xbox One S Controller Charger into an USB port of my stationary PC, and it...
  9. Purchased A Wired Xbox 360 controller for use on my computer, but I think it might me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased A Wired Xbox 360 controller for use on my computer, but I think it might me ...: I ordered this controller a while back on Amazon, it was fulfilled and recommended on the main product page, so I purchased it and didn't think much of it until I notice it shipped from China....
  10. If I connect my Xbox slim to my computer would I be able to use my controller with my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I connect my Xbox slim to my computer would I be able to use my controller with my PC: Okay so I was thinking about getting the receiver but i'm trying to get a solution to this tomorrow. Would anyone think this would work? So I understand that a wireless controller forceful needs...