How to copy films onto Xbox 369 from USB???

Discus and support How to copy films onto Xbox 369 from USB??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Just bought my son (7) his first Xbox! He currently has a PC which we are hoping replace with the Xbox. He has lots of films on his pc and from what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NewbornSnail795, Mar 2, 2015.

1. How to copy films onto Xbox 369 from USB???

Hi Just bought my son (7) his first Xbox! He currently has a PC which we are hoping replace with the Xbox. He has lots of films on his pc and from what I understand, these cannot be copied on to the Xbox. Is this right? If they can't be copied onto the Xbox
    from a USB stick, can an external hard drive be connected to it and the films played directly from that? I understand from reading through the forums, that films can be played from USB so in theory they can be played from ext hard drive ?!

thanks in advance for any help!!

:)

NewbornSnail795, Mar 2, 2015
  2. Xbox one backwards compatible chat with 360.

I don't believe that you can chat from one to 360

You could try running the 369 HDMI through your Xbox one

Super Sean One, Mar 2, 2015
  3. AskingAbyss
    AskingAbyss Guest
    Can't download films (no rights)

I'm trying to download films onto my Microsoft Surface and am getting an error message that I can't download because I have no rights. I've downloaded films before without a problem. I've paid for the films. Any ideas? And how do I get money back?

AskingAbyss, Mar 2, 2015
  4. How to copy films onto Xbox 369 from USB???

Hi there, no external hard drive as the 360 only accepts two USB's of 32gb each and that's it fort external storage, I didn't think it was possible to watch movies from the USB though.

The closest thing you can do is use the 360 as a media extender and you can play your movies and music through the Xbox that way. More information here:

support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center-on-xbox-360-windows-7

DigitalAssassin, Mar 2, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi there, no external hard drive as the 360 only accepts two USB's of 32gb each and that's it fort external storage, I didn't think it was possible to watch movies from the USB though.

The closest thing you can do is use the 360 as a media extender and you can play your movies and music through the Xbox that way. More information here:

support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center-on-xbox-360-windows-7
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Need friends

Hmm, never heard of an Xbox 369... :p
  7. Super Sean One Win User

Xbox one backwards compatible chat with 360.

I don't believe that you can chat from one to 360

You could try running the 369 HDMI through your Xbox one
  8. ngocphi Win User

Have battlefield 4 through premium on Xbox 360, downloaded on Xbox one and after three months of playing it, it tells me I don't own the game and I have to purchase the disc when I have the full download on my xbox one

Ea pass games are xbox one games not the 369 versions
  9. Ninja Chance Win User

xbox scratched disc

Also try borrowing another copy from a friend, or renting it from red box. Then install that copy onto your Xbox and reinsert you original disk in.
Thema:

1. How to copy films onto Xbox 369 from USB??? - Similar Threads - copy films onto

2. Can I trade game disks for digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I trade game disks for digital copies?: I have an ongoing issue with my xbox one console where it will play blue rays, dvds and xbox one games on disks, but for some reason will not read any 360 disks. I have quite a few great last gen...
  3. copy and paist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    copy and paist: It's not letting me copy or paist to bring in dinos or anything else from the app to the game fac45bc1-294a-43d3-a78e-bec61006714a
  4. Getting a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 after getting it on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 after getting it on Xbox: Back when the Better Together update came out i upgraded from Minecraft: Xbox One edition to just Minecraft for free on the Xbox and now I've seen you are supposedly able to get Minecraft for free...
  5. Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?: I have got the free Call of duty warzone game off the microsoft store but I had purchased the physical copy of the game back in December. Now when I put in the disc the game treats it like only is...
  6. COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update: Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue and if they had an resolution(s) beyond deleting and reinstalling? So I have a physical copy of Modern Warfare which worked fine...
  7. Can I have a private copy of Xbox S?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have a private copy of Xbox S?: Hello Can I have a private copy of the Xbox S? Goodbye and thank you 3f2c539a-80e6-4c0f-bdd9-7fb0d4f15e84
  8. My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working: My disc copy of dark souls 2 isnt working on my xbox one as in its just not registering that there is even a disk in the drive brand new disk no scratches or fingerprints all other games work fine...
  9. Oblivion GOTYE dlc hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion GOTYE dlc hard copy: Ever since oblivion was put onto gamepass my dlc from the disc will not load into the game anymore. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling. But all other dlc will. And when i put in the disc it...
  10. XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player: Hi. I have got various format films on USB stick which I can play using the inbuilt Video Player. But when I go into the Menu System and then Storage they are not showing up and so I can't copy...